Last Eve - atmospheric metal from the U.S.

To Smith : I emailed one of your members about the site. Anyways I am not sure if you were the one so I'll just tell you what I think. The site rules, I dig the graphical layout. I just listened to some of your song "Visions..." in Realplayer, it sounds pretty cool. Since my pc is slow ass I decided to close the realplayer program and just download your mp3 version so I can better absorb it.

to Wars of Winter : I'll be checking out your music soon as well.

Also, come check out my band's site.
We don't have any mp3's up yet. Well we did have our old demo up but our band has kinda evolved and felt that would not fit into what we have become. Even though both styles are firmly based on melodic swedish influence the demo we did (which is from winter 98/99) is more Maiden sounding and the vocals are more on the Paul Dianno(nwobhm) side of the spectrum.
Anyways the whole site has been recently re-done with a new layout and my own artwork(paintings) as the graphics. Come check it out and stop back in the near future for song samples . http://orodruinband.tripod.com
If you really want a copy of our old demo just email me at :
orodruinband@yahoo.com

-John
Orodruin

I checked out both sites. It's odd how you guys share almost the exact same layout but don't know each other...

I like the Maidenesque feel to the Wars of Winter leads. That galloping riff is a staple for metal guitarists...

I'll also take an Orodruin demo if you've still got one. Email me for my address.

Thanks for the support. Spread the word. Tell your friends!

Smith
http://www.lasteve.com

Ok, I know this thread is waaay old...

Anyways, I've had the song Remember by Last Eve for about.... 5 years or so, and seriously, I still think it's brillinat. And every now and then I start digging and looking for any other song of theirs, or even a way to order the EP. And I've found.....nothing. Which is a fucking shame, since for years I've been dying to hear more stuff. Unfortunately, the official site isn't working, and I'm guessing the band broke up.

So, does anyone have anyhting on this band?

Also, now that I've been listening to Ne Obliviscaris lately, they actually sound a bit similar, just without the violin and clean vocals (again, this is only from the one song I've heard of Last Eve).

Thanks in advance.

First time for me, but these guys sound awesome! I'm especially impressed with how clear the bass tones are. I thought this was a new thread, I didn't even look at the date. It's a shame there's nothing else out there from these guys. Hopefully one of the members is still on the forum, and will see this thread reposted...