last.fm, I'd like people to let me know what they think

mokele

New Metal Member
Jul 14, 2006
London, UK
www.last.fm
I'd like you lot to let me know what you think about the new stuff we're setting up. To access our beta site with the new features please leave your username here and I'll give you a subscription. I'd appreciate your thoughts.

kind regards,

steve

I'd like to use this, but 99.9% of my music listening is via my mp3 player, not my computer, and there's no way it could track that (when I plug it into my computer for updates, for example), is there?

xfer said:
I'd like to use this, but 99.9% of my music listening is via my mp3 player, not my computer, and there's no way it could track that (when I plug it into my computer for updates, for example), is there?

iPod support is coming soon, as will hopefully other external player support. Keep an eye out :)

I added most of the kayo dot shows, hopefully we can get a bit database of great shows on there.

Just got back from seeing http://beta.last.fm/music/Hiromi at Ronnie Scott's absolutely spectacular!

take it easy,
steve

Well I tried adding events and everything and it already seems pretty dang stable.
The new radio thingie is awesome.
The new band pages are awesome.