Last.fm

FromHereToDeath

I'll see you in Hell!!
Sep 12, 2004
Darwen, Lancashire, England
www.last.fm
Basically, if you've got a last.fm account you post your top song from each album by looking through your top 500 songs list. Also, if you've got last.fm post your username here if you want. I'll start;

Username = UntilTheEnd

Penetralia - To Escape is to Die
Osculum Obscenum - None in top 500
The Fourth Dimension - Apocalypse (but may be influenced by 10 years comp.)
Abducted - Arrival of the Demons (Part 2)
The Final Chapter - Adjusting the Sun
Hypocrisy - Elastic Inverted Visions
Into the Abyss - Digital Prophecy
Catch 22 - Another Dead End (For Another Dead Man)
The Arrival - None in top 500
Virus - Blooddrenched

P.S. When searching through your top 500 it's easier to use the "find in this page" search thing (which you can find by clicking edit at the top of your browser).

This is from my iTunes library:

Penetralia - To Escape is to Die
Osculum Obscenum - Osculum Obscenum
The Fourth Dimension - Reincarnation
Abducted - Roswell 47
The Final Chapter - A Coming Race
Hypocrisy - Elastic Inverted Visions
Into the Abyss - Fire in the Sky
Catch 22 - Seeds of the Chosen One
The Arrival - Eraser
Virus - Warpath

the fourth dimension - apocalypse
virus - warpath
abducted - the arrival of the demons part II
into the abyss - unfold the sorrow
the arrival - born dead, buried alive
osculum obscenum - attachment to the ancestor
the final chapter - lies
penetralia - penetralia
catch22 - all turns black
hypocrisy - elastic inverted visions

username is rottenflesh

Shamateur said:
I don't understand what purpose is it for?

To see what everybody's favorite song is off of each album. Basically if you have a music library that keeps a playcount of all your songs, you pick out which song from each album gets the most plays.

Huh... Generally I listen to only CDs and whole album as usually.
Now through all these years I understand that I have no most favorite song. They are all different, that's why I find something catchy and specific in each most liked.

Well some people enjoy some songs more than others, some people might only like a few songs from certain albums... I know that goes for me with certain Hypocrisy albums. I can easily listen to each album all the way through but theirs some songs I just prefer on all the albums, songs that stick out in the mind when you're not actually listening to anything. For example, I'll be out and i'll start humming the "I'll see you in hell" riff in Elastic Inverted Visions or the chorus of Until the End. I always thought it was normal for people to have favourite songs...

nice, really, congrats.Sorry, but I've got one question (as usually) my brother is laughing at me, that "my idol Pete" is an ordinary alcoholic. Is he right?Is he really addicted to an alcohol?Man I don't know much about him...thanks!

This is, without a shadow of doubt, the right topic to ask this question...or maybe you should ask the last.fm staff about it?

What a smart dude...you think I should make a new thread?"Is he an alcoholic"? It was a simple question.One, question.Everyone can fuck it if wants.Thanks

I don't think that he is an alcoholic. Just a man who likes to have some drink and that's all. Maybe too much sometimes...
I remember his interview where he told about Hypocrisy's first concert in Moscow. After show they were resting in hotel and drinking russian vodka on a bet who will drink more then others? Next morning was too hard for the whole band.
In the same interview also Peter told that he left off smoking but he is seemed never left off drinking.

Ethera said:
nice, really, congrats.Sorry, but I've got one question (as usually) my brother is laughing at me, that "my idol Pete" is an ordinary alcoholic. Is he right?Is he really addicted to an alcohol?Man I don't know much about him...thanks!

it doesn't matter whether or not he is. it's a moot point really.

hell if it's relevant at all it just goes more to his character and skill that -despite- being an alcoholic (if he was one) he's able to be such a great artist, all the more to idolize then.

Peter Wouldn't do this if it wasn't a pleasure for him, but....maybe it wasn't what he was searching for all his life....It is fucking tragedy for intelligent, sensitive people like him.Some people can live like an animals....eating, working, sleeping.But if you are a man who wants something more, but you are not able to say, what it is, because you don't know what it is....you feel dizzy and sick of everything, and you are lying to yourself.Maybe he wants to kill with music these all still hungry needs, doesn't want to hear them, while spending a time among noisy fans, loud music. This is why he loves music, but the music doesn't make him really glad of his life....Maybe I just wanted to say something more, but I'm not able enough, to say it more resonable.