Your Hypocrisy Stuff

And to stick to the subject, I'll show you my, not latest, but deffinitly most expensive item I added to my Hypocrisy collection...

hypocross.JPG

Here is the list of my Hypocrisy collection :

CD :

Penetralia digi
Obsculum Obcenum digi
The Fourth Dimension digi
Abducted
Into the Abyss
Hypocrisy
The Final Chapter digi
Catch 22 digi
The arrival box and digi
Virus + dvd
all signed by all the band

DVD :

Live and clips

T. Shirts :

Virus girly
another girly with the cross on the back
I'm a fucking hypocrite long sleeve
The Arrival long sleeve
A long sleeve with a skull on the front

Patches :

Hypocrisy with the three aliens faces
Logo patch
Virus

Badges :

Into the abyss
Virus

The cross looks pretty cool. But I thought it would be more elaborate looking than that! :headbang:

This is not the original one from Nuclear blast, but I think it looks much more nice.

Lumitalvi, it's not made in bronze - I dont know the exactly kind of metal.. What are you mad about? You make it sound like I have stolen it or something...

Phhhhh.... thanks for answering so fast, I was about to burst. Didn´t think you stole it, no. I just thought the man had given it away. And that would have hurt pretty bad.
In 2003 I was in this school for special metal arts and was in my worst Hypocrisy-madness. I made that cross in school and travelled to Bang Your Head Festival in Germany to give it to him.

It just seems to have all the same kinda mistakes I made while making it. That´s why I thought for sure it was the same one.

I apologise. Didn´t mean to offend in any way. And even if it would have been the same one that would´t be your fault.

LUMITALVI

:Smokin:

Damn............that is one killer cross! I would love to have that around my neck! Did Nuclear Blast sell those back in the day? Anybody know! Might have to get one made since I have the cross logo design photo somewhere! CHEERS! :kickass:

DAMN

really got my hopes high for a catfight here

:p

Easy there, cowboy :p

Seriously, it still really really bugs me that this cross that Lunah has is SO similar with the one I made. And I´m still talking about the flaws of it. It cannot be shown from my pic but I spent so much time being face to face with it that I remember it very well.
It´s just WEIRD. o_O
Oh well...

Back to the thread subject, people :rolleyes:

i would love to have the arrival box, i want that live dvd so much
is somebody willing to send me like an iso file or something of it ^^ would be awesome to hear more live stuff

I found that arrival box on ebay for $140 australian, i really regret not buying it