whats your favorite Hypocrisy album?

whats is your favorite Hypocrisy album ?

• Penetralia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Osculum Obscenum

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Inferior Devoties

• The Fourth Dimension

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Abducted

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Maximum Abduction

• The Final Chapter

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Hypocrisy

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Into The Abyss

• Catch-22

• The Arrival

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Virus

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters

mindfull

Jan 23, 2005
Penetralia
Osculum Obscenum
Inferior Devoties
The Fourth Dimension
Abducted
Maximum Abduction
The Final Chapter
Hypocrisy
Into The Abyss
Catch-22
The Arrival
Virus

so which one? im thinking about buying one of their albums on cassette tape.anything will help.

For me it has to be out of Abducted or Self-Titled.

EDIT -- didnt see virus on the list

that would be a good one to buy considering it's got a bit of all their various styles

Hm...it's so hard question...:) A lot of people will disagree with me, but when comes to atmosphere or lyrics, i would chose Catch 22...It's fucking depresive, and fuck no nu-metal...anyone who sad that must be in jail now...And self-titled album is alot like Catch 22, and it's considered maybe the best one and Catch 22 the worse one...so please, think about before post some shit....Thanks.
Best ones are:random: Hypocrisy, catch 22, the final chapter,The arrival ,abducted & the fourth dimension.Ofcourse, now the virus, but it's very new, we'll se through some months....Penetralia,osculum obscenum and Into the abyss lag a little bit, but they are still great and worth listening...Now I can already see some people will say: This guy mentioned almost all of them, but yes...they are all great...Can't miss whatever you pick....See ya.

top three(four):

1. ABDUCTED. Everything here is perfect, from the cover to the songs.

2. THE FINAL CHAPTER have the best songs they have ever written(A Coming Race, Inquire Within, Last Vanguard, The Final Chapter)

3. HYPOCRISY/THE ARRIVAL. the arrival is a better album as a whole, though hypocrisy has some MEGA great songs on it.

I answered Virus cuz its fucking killing and the hype is toally with this one right now of course cuz its just been released

to elaborate a lil :

ex aequo :

- VIRUS

- THE FINAL CHAPTER

then very close behind :

- SELF TITLED

then not to be forgotten

- ABDUCTED

now I see a lot of enthousiasm over THE 4th DIMENSION
I used to love this album but I havent listent to it since forever.
So Im gonna listen to it soon

it also depends what kind of metal you like

I love self-titled because it's so original, no other "death metal" bands really have such a tight slow tempo melodic atmospheric album. Virus has everything. The old albums are just raw death metal, a few of the others have great hits, but aren't tight over all, -- could always go with 10 years of chaos and confusion

I really cannot decide wich one I like the most,because I love all of their songs.
I just cannot think of any that is bad or less good than others.

These are the reasons I like the following albums.

I just love

* Penetralia and Osculum Obscenum for their Satanic and outstanding musical content.
Some of that never hurts.

*Fourth Dimension for being so awesome and really showing what new direction Hypocrisy was heading for.It certainly was a good choice.

*Abducted for all one of their most well,known songs,no names need to be mentioned,right?

And it was Slippin` Away that really made a lot of my friends dislike Hypocrisy less,even though they thought the satanic thing was a step too far, and they did not really like the singing in this band all that much.

*The Final Chapter for being the first insight I had into the crazy musical realm of Hypocrisy.
I had been listening to Pain for a couple of years,and I wondered how Peter`s other band was.

The first time I heard this album I knew my life would change forever.
well,my musical taste,at the least.

*Destroys Wacken for showing their awesome Live performances

*Selftitled for the moodiest songs they have ever created and if I had to buy one album,I think I would maybe buy this one

*The Abyss for another set of killers (Resurrected,Fire in the sky,Deathrow etc.)

*10 years for just being awesome (didn`t know what to say here)

* Catch 22 and The Arrival for showing a new fresh sound and another set of absolute killers.Love those two.

*and Virus for being.......outstandlingly addictive from the first time I heard Scrutinized (from Hypocrisy.tv of course)
and to the moment they will have to pry the CD cover of out my long dead,rotten and decayed hands.

Yeah,I really don`t know.
I just like this band too much.

Finally...someone who likes Catch 22 album...Have nothing to say but...SMART ONE...;-)

C'mon it's really good album...so please...And Final Chapter is great, almost all songs are perfect...Good choices...Enjoy