whats your favorite Hypocrisy album?

whats is your favorite Hypocrisy album ?

• Penetralia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Osculum Obscenum

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Inferior Devoties

• The Fourth Dimension

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Abducted

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Maximum Abduction

• The Final Chapter

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Hypocrisy

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Into The Abyss

• Catch-22

• The Arrival

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Virus

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Doom death, don't take this the wrong way, but 'Hypocrisy' sounds NOTHING like 'Catch 22!' And as for the nu-metal thing, there actually is some nu-metal guitar sounds in 'Catch 22' album every now & then; I'm not sure what you were listening to. And just so you don't jump on me irrationally, I have listened to both albums MANY, MANY times, so I know what they are like. I prefer the self-titled over 'Catch 22' however.

Everything is ok...I accept your opinion...Well, 'Hypocrisy' is The best also for me, and I admit that sound of guitars are more furious than in Catch 22, less clean vocals(but I like Peter's clean vocals too), but what I exactly was talking about is the pretty much same atmosphere that Catch 22 makes in comparation to self-titled...some fuck*** apocalyptic shit...I felt so lost listening both albums...I hope you undrestood me...;-) Cheers

Doom death, yeah, I understand now-----I think in regards to sound though 'Catch 22' sounds more like a slower, melodic version of 'Into the Abyss.' Don't you think? What do you think about 'Virus?':cool:

Yeah, it makes sense...Into the abyss would sound like Catch 22 only that all songs are somehow like Fire in the sky, or deathrow...but all others are much more agressive...And about 'Virus'...I will tell you in very simple sentence...:

I CAN'T STOP LISTENING THIS ALBUM...Althrough I prefered slower song above faster on older albums, this album is somenthing fantastic...masterpiece..no weak song...and sick lyrics...amazing..:)

I agree w/ you there...that's why I voted for Final Chapter, but then thought I wished I voted for Virus. The bottom line is simply this, if Hypocrisy loves their work, & the fans love most of it, then all is good! I think it would be cool if the next album, after such a :heh: masterpiece as this, could blend a lot of elements from previous albums; this album didn't have too many of the slow/heavy Hypocrisy songs we know & love!

Exactly...I would really like to see another album with many disturbing, slow, chaotic(apocalyptic) songs...Example: Hypocrisy with their new album-Fall of the world..:) But, I'm sure we'll see another masterpiece as well in near future...