Your Hypocrisy Stuff

just audio, but i would love to see the "the abyss" video again, i remember i was on youtube once

Yeah...
This video kinda other wordly stuff... those tube and slowly rising people, crypt and other stuf...
"Butchered infants... for my belief" brrrr....
That is the one of the greatest death metal songs.

yeah, great song, i'm not really impressed by the rerecorded songs on 10 years, but the version on the arrival isn't bad

Penetralia - Digi Re-Release
Osculum Obscenum - Original 1993 Jewel Case
Osculum Obscenum - Digi Re-Release
Inferior Devoties - Maxi
The Fourth Dimension 2x- Original 1994 JewelCase - slightly different Versions
Maximum Abduction - Shape
Abducted - Original Digi
Abducted - Promo
The Final Chapter - Jewel
The Final Chapter - Shape
Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken - CD
Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken - VHS
Hypocrisy - DigiPack
Hypocrisy - Jewel
Hypocrisy - Cardsleeve Promo
10 Years of Chaos and Confusion - 2CD Box
Into The Abyss - Digi
Catch 22 - Japan Jewel
Catch 22 - Digi
The Arrival - Digi
Virus - Radio EP
Virus - CD and Bonus DVD

Thats a nice lot you got there! I have some jewels that would complete that collection. Like:
10 Years Of Chaos and Confusion Cardsleeve Promo
Catch 22 Cardsleeve Promo x2
The Arrival Cardsleeve Promo
Virus Cardsleeve Promo

:headbang:

haha thanks :)
Promos are awsome, but they're kinda hard to get, since i don't know where to get them
i got s/t promo from someone on ebay, where i bought another cd and she got a list with other cds too, and there was it
with the abducted promo i was quiet lucky too, bought some hypocrisy cds on ebay and the abducted wasn't listed as a promo, i got it today and i was really suprised ^^, only found the promo on ebay for like 30 bucks, so it's awsome that i got it for much less :)

found the abyss video again:
http://dailymotion.alice.it/black_sun_empire/video/x1pjhr_hypocrisy-the-abyss_music

Uamenti

Yes they are hard to find! So I am very happy to have them in my possession! CHEERS! :headbang:

First of all, because it doesn't include any bandmembers, and if it was official, I think it would have been on either the live & clips DVD or in the 10 years box...

Sadly This question didn't come op last week, I would have liked to ask Peter about it, because it seems like it has been showed in television, so it is a bit strange...

Until the opposite has been proved, I believe it's not official...

it has to be real, theres no way someone can exact that dude in the chair that is on the fourth dimension album cover....

Of cause it's possible to make a copy of that.

And why should they not put the video on the live and clips dvd? I even think I remember I've read somewhere that that dvd would be with all old videos... (long time ago)

I still don't think it's official....

have a look at the round dents on the wall, they are exactly the same as on fourth dimension album cover

Lunah
Ok, lady, if you have an opportunity to ask Peter personally about this video, I guess all forumers would like to know the truth from his mouth. Please, tell us the results.

Sharmateur : As I said, sad it didn't come up last week, since I was in Gothenburg to watch Pain, and I would have been able to ask him then.

I'll do it, when I get the chance, But I have none Hypocrisy or Painshow planned :cry: (after 6 Painshows this year, I'm starting to get addicted :zombie:)

Btw, Aren't they playing somewhere in Russia later this month? (Yes, I do know the size of Russia)...