Last-minute friend needs a room.. help!

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone! I have a friend who decided he wants to attend but is hoping to find someone looking for a roommate. He asked me to post this to see if there are any takers. He's looking to come in on Thursday if possible. He'll split the cost of the room, naturally. He does not have a smoking preference. If he stays up to party, it'll definately be in someone else's room.

Give him a call if you have a spot available:
Sean Adams
616-828-2982

Thanks!

hmm, I figured it was perhaps a bit late to call. do you know if he's found a place yet?
I might be able to accomodate him. I won't be arriving until Friday, however. (and leaving sunday)

I think it's just a single bed though. If he brings his gear and doesn't mind sleeping on the floor if its a single, there'd be no charge. all I'd ask is buy me a beer or two as a show of appreciation :)
(pardon if that sounds rude, but it's what I'd appreciate offered to me)

I can't handle cigarette smoke, that is my only major stipulation.

I will check the boards before I leave for work and again at lunch if I can take one to find a response. and call after work if it sounds good.

Thanks for the reply enki3600!! He still hasn't found a room and likely won't mind coming in on Friday. Thursday was just wishful thinking. I recommend giving him a call as soon as you can. If it works out with the room, he'll be able to buy his plane ticket and you'll both have one less thing to worry about.

Last I knew he was an occassional smoker, but never inside. He hated that too. Definately an outside smoker!

It'll be easy to work something out with him. Just give him an FYI on the single-bed thing. I'll bring a couple extra pillows from home for him so he doesn't have to worry about bringing his bedding on the plane.

Give him a call at anytime. He'll be up. He will be working tomorrow so he might not be on top of his phone when it rings. He's really anxious about this so just leave him a short message and he'll call back quickly :)

Thanks again enki3600!! Hopefully it works out!

-Tammy

Ok, I will give him a call after work today. Sorry for the delay, it has been an excessively stressing past couple weeks and I haven't had much time to do anything.

Oh I hear ya! I talked with Sean this morning and told him that you might be able to hook him up. I'll let him know that you'll call later today. Thanks for the help!!

-Tammy

I gave him a jingle, no answer so I left a message (about 5:30).

Not sure how late he works or whatever, but I left my callback number, he's free to call whenever, up to and including friday. I won't be able to answer my phone while at work, and probably won't hear it if I'm asleep but I have voicemail.