Last Night's NEVERMORE soundcheck photos

Got a question..is that guy on bass Jim Sheppard ? If so, he seems very different.
Anyway,great photos

Got a question..is that guy on bass Jim Sheppard ? If so, he seems very different.
Anyway,great photos

That wasn't Jim. Jim's out for a couple of weeks so they have their friend Tim Johnston playing bass. Jim will be back for their Japan dates.

999051172_82a00f537b_o.jpg
Sonar 6 Producer Edition??

I wonder if they are using pre-recorded rythms and vocals for the harmony parts so jeff doesnt have to sing and chris can play Harmony with jeff?

999051172_82a00f537b_o.jpg
Sonar 6 Producer Edition??

I wonder if they are using pre-recorded rythms and vocals for the harmony parts so jeff doesnt have to sing and chris can play Harmony with jeff?

Nope none of that,

It's Just for clicks, backing keys (Born for example), and intros. All backing vocals, and guitar harmonies are us and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Take care, Chris.

Nope none of that,

It's Just for clicks, backing keys (Born for example), and intros. All backing vocals, and guitar harmonies are us and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Take care, Chris.

Ope you didnt take that negatively chris, not how i meant it. It was more wishful thinking in that it would really fill out the sound. I do it with my band, I dont think its UN-Metal.

hopefully, youll be a mainstay around here for a while. The band really is better live with you in it ...