Last night's show

slagmusic

Dissident Aggressor
Dec 12, 2001
slagmusic.cjb.net
I really appreciate Noel and his boys showing up at Barkley's tonight to show support for our band. Sorry you had to sit through that accoustic stuff. ;)

I couldn't see the crowd from the stage, but apparently most of the people left after the first or second song. :lol: My girlfriend has pictures of women holding their ears with disgusted looks on their faces apparently. hahaha

Anyways, we'll be at Barkley's on the 20th for the Asphyxiation show to skull it out and show some support for the local metal scene. I know we made 2 new fans tonight, and that's all that matters. If one person walks away with a new opinion of how this scene is and wants to see more, it's worth the 45 minutes playing for a shitty audience made up of a few friends and random onlookers.

From all the guys in Slag, thanks again fellas for showing up. We appreciate it.

Steve

:lol:

It was very good. Myself and the boys enjoyed the set. However, the "Nobb" Mark Bradbury (acoustic guy) was constantly Saying this and that about you guys after you started to play and even before. It's closeminded idiots like that who don't deserve to play these type of shows. Everyone clapped after his performance he could have done the same. He even sucked and myself and boys still clapped out of respect for a musician gettting up there on stage expressing themseleves. Well, in his case other people's music very unoriginal............Asphyxiation were disgusted with the country ROCK STAR wannabe. His attitude was horrible. No respect whatsoever.

he was plugging his ears, saying before you went on . too a bunch of young girls there you'd better get your conversation in now before this horrible nonsense begins. He putt cotton in his ears and covered them. His wife covered her ears and said to him you got no trouble winning this. Look at these weird kids. $5000 in my pocket no a problem, Mark the asshole said. Him and all his gay family then left saying your music was awful your vocalist especially took the cake with him. Making mocking noises trying to imiate your vocalist I guess. FUCK HIM you guys were good last night. Some people just can't appreciate Metal Music.

Imagine when we get up there and our Vocalist is sining DEATH METAL. hahahahah People will shit their pants. People really need to be open to new forms of music.

That's priceless. Adam screams kinda hardcore style as well, but he has a really bad flu to cap it all off and make it sound more raw.

Darrell's got a crazy voice, I can't wait to see the audience's reaction to that.

Cotton in his ears? :devil: Fucking prick. I actually told off a bunch of guys at the bar before our set. They were talking about death metal and growling and all that shit. Ignorance is bliss I guess.