This Friday - Jan 18th

NFMetalLegion

Dec 11, 2001
NF, Canada
Just a little reminder that there will be a heavy metal gig on Jan. 18th, FRIDAY at McMuerdos. The bands playing are: Slag. Oberon, Asphyxiation, and Rapid Burial.

Advance tix are at Fred's and Urban Sound. Otherwise you can just pay at the door. It's only 5 bucks. There will also be some door prizes thanks to Metal-Rules.com.

Support metal, show up! :)

I'll be there, and so will rest of the guys from Detonation. It should be a good show!

What is the order of bands, what time does it start, and what kind of door prizes will there be???

Originally posted by KING
I'll be there, and so will rest of the guys from Detonation. It should be a good show!

What is the order of bands, what time does it start, and what kind of door prizes will there be???

Doors open and the metal will begin flowing at 9:30. First band will be on by NO LATER then 10. That will be SLAG. After them it's OBERON followed by ASSFUCKSATAN (heheheh...just kidding) then RABID BURIAL.

No huge load of door prizes...some CD's! All metal of course...from traditional metal to death metal. They'll be given out randomly based on putting your name in an evil hat (or something like that) when you come in. Draws will be done throughout the night.

METAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I can't spell today....

It's Asphyxiation (not assfucksatan...whoops hhaha) and it's Rapid Burial (not Rabid...although that has a nice ring to it as well hhehe).