Leatherwolf w/ Ancient Dreams Friday June 14

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Ok, no need for the traditional metal in the Chicagoland area to end after RAGNAROKKR weekend!!!

Come on out to see ANCIENT DREAMS support the mighty LEATHERWOLF on Friday June 14.

Details:

FRIDAY JUNE 14, 2013 @ 7:30PM

PENNY ROAD PUB
545 Penny Road
Barrington, IL 60010

Tickets are $10 in advance, or $13 at the door.

We WILL have tickets for sale at the fest.
Please see one of us directly.

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/AncientDreamsMetal#!/events/184337991721824/

Doubt I'll make this. I've heard good things about Leatherwolf but honestly never really listened to them. Not a big fan of them starting at 11:30 either.

Picked this up today actually...
Mendoza and Mendyke can drool over the patch!!!
LW_zpseeae8b75.jpg

Well, you like VOLBEAT and GHOST, which simply means Leatherwolf weren't "marketed" properly to you...
I Kid, I Kid.....sort of....

Simon - if it helps, they did play Prog Power once......

Well, you like VOLBEAT and GHOST, which simply means Leatherwolf weren't "marketed" properly to you...

Really don't give a damn if they played progpower. If it doesn't hit me, it doesn't hit me.

I love how the poster tries to push "MTV hair metal". They didn't get much airplay on headbangers ball. It is funny that it seems like they were marketed as that hoping some old glam people will see it and come to the show.

Dont they still have Michael on vocals??????

I honestly only know of them from the couple videos they had on the Ball back in the day....

I remember them always discussing how they were the only band with three guitarists at the time.

I recently got Street Ready. Solid album. I recall Hideaway from the video.

I dont agree either with the hair metal thing, but let's be honest.
I am sure being at PRP there will be a handful of suburban 80s metal chicks there.

Yeah, what kind of Volbeat and Ghost fan would be into Leatherwolf?

Oh right, this one. :devil:

I think I'm going to drive to Raleigh for this one. No Ancient Dreams for me, but I think Widow, Colossus and Argus will do the job nicely.