Attn: Chicago area LEATHERWOLF fans.....

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
I know there are some Leatherwolf fans in the house.....

My band ANCIENT DREAMS will be playing with Leatherwolf at the PENNY ROAD PUB on Friday June 14.

We are selling advance discounted tickets for $10.
They will be $13 at the door.

FYI - The Vicious Rumors / Leatherwolf / Seven Witches tour is NOT coming to Chicago. So if you want to see Leatherwolf in the Chicagoland area, here is your chance!!!!

Please shoot me a PM if interested.

Also, if you are curious to check us out, our demo is now up on bandcamp:
ancientdreamsmetal.bandcamp.com

Thanks!

Ok, last bump!!!
Chicago area Leatherwolf fans, tonight is your only chance to see them.
The tour later this year with Vicious Rumors is NOT hitting our area.

I heard the gig last night was great.

Penny Road Pub. Hope to see you there!

asides from them and a few of the hipanics...that was all that seemed to really be there for Leatherwolf. Also didn't help doing two shows in the Chicago area.

I still don't understand why they did that. Some bands with higher popularity could get away with that but not them.

I still don't understand why they did that. Some bands with higher popularity could get away with that but not them.

If you are on the road you play any damn show you can get.

Also, at venues like this, the majority of money coming into the door is NOT for the headliner. Thats why you have so many local openers at venues like Bada Brew, PRP, and Bobby McGees. Each band guarantees a number of sales that primarily goes to help fund the headliner.

Also, this was a Thursday and Friday. Yeah, I would say a Friday / Saturday may have been more of a conflict.

Also, each show had the same promoter.
This isn't the first time I have seen a band do a PRP and also either a Bobby McGees or Bada Brew gig.