Vicious Rumors, Leatherwolf, Seven Witches Fall US Tour

October
4 - Bentz Street - Frederick, MD
Hell Yeah! seen Leatherwolf twice, see them again at Rock Harvest, but I gotta see Vicious Rumors. Seven Witches....eh, nevermind:heh:

I may hit the Frederick show. I'll be seeing Leatherwolf a month later at Rock Harvest, but I've never seen VR before.
With you 100%. Maybe You, Bobbie and I could arrange a carpool. Just a thought.

Dropkick Murphy's and Suicidal Tendencies/DRI this spring,
Whoa!?!! I totally missed that! Haven't liked any DKM stuff since The Gang's All Here but with Suicidal Tendencies and fucking DRI, I might have to catch this!

I used to really like those guys up through Year
Of the Witch.
Same here. Year of the Witch was the beginning of the end for Seven Witches. Plus, I don't care much for Jack Frost. I don't think his ego could fit in these venues.

Current members:
Johnny Kelly - Drums (2012–present)

ex-Type O Negative, ex-(or maybe still current) Danzig drummer???? Fuck Yeah (if it is him)

LEATHERWOLF Pull Out Of Metal Masters Tour

California-based classic metal outfit LEATHERWOLF have announced that they will no longer take part in the upcoming Metal Masters North American tour with VICIOUS RUMORS and SEVEN WITCHES.

"We've got some bad news for everyone out there who was looking forward to seeing us with Vicious Rumours and Seven Witches this fall. We have been forced to make the decision to bow out of these dates for economic reasons. Unfortunately, the final numbers our booking agent presented us with a couple of days ago are quite a bit lower overall than what was originally anticipated and conveyed to us when we first agreed to do this tour. And the bottom line is - the touring business is all about the bottom line! Numbers either add up or they don't, and for us they simply did not. As much as we want to be out there and bring the Triple Axe Attack to all the fans, we cannot afford to lose money on the road. So instead of doing this tour, we're gonna try to book some shows on our own, including weekend fly-outs, and hopefully get to play for as many of you as possible. In fact, any clubs or promoters interested in booking Leatherwolf can get in touch with us directly at booking@leatherwolfmetal.com."

Anybody catching this tour? Too bad about no Leatherwolf, but Vicious Rumors seems pretty kicking with a young Euro buck on vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna see these guys in Atlanta on Monday. I wish I could heap as much praise on SW's New vocalist...

I was so glad that I finally got to see Vicious Rumors thanks to their appearance in Chicago this past month, and I'm especially glad that I saw them with this lineup. I really hope they keep Nick Holleman, as he sang their material excellently and had a ton of stage presence. For a young man who literally heard of the band only when asked to sing for them about a month in advance of the tour, he performed with them as if he had been in the band from their very beginning. If ProgPower continues beyond next year, I urge you folks to push for this band as much as possible, as they deserve to be on this bill just as much as any of the previous headliners have.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Well said Al. The guys sounded just great. Been a big fan for a long time and was a pleasure to see them live. The new singer sounded great and was nailing the Carl Albert material. Can't help thinking this often overlooked band would go down a treat a Progpower.

Sounds like the best singer they've had since Carl. Hopefully they record with him and he stays. This band has had way too many shakeups over the years. Always a big fan but they lost the magic when they lost Carl. The newer material is solid but I long for the old days. Great memories with the classic VR albums.

Some photos from NY show:
p2082912949-3.jpg

p2056380632-3.jpg

p1944947918-3.jpg

p2032900320-3.jpg

Looks like they recruited their latest singer from Safeway. Yo kid... bag groceries or sing songs that are well before your time. :heh: