Lauren Harris (Daughter of Steve Harris)

Um, yes, Why is Eddie doing Riverdance ?????? on her t-shirt.....

and I love the Hasselhoff in his pants pic...go to Norway his video is ALWAYS on Tv there...sadly I learned this when I visited a friend there.

Finally, virtually "anything" female ups an iron....:err:

Edward Yawn said:
Multiple choice question:

Who is prettier/sexier/hotter?

a) ASSlee Simpson

b) SMELLY Osbourne

c) Lauren Harris

Please vote.

Dunno about the above, but ever since I saw Jessica Simpson in that Dukes of Hazzard Video at the cinema one time, that was a fine example of craftmanship ....

I can't believe she's 'Arry's offspring, but that pic of her leaning against the phonebox, reminds me of young 'Arry.

waysted dudegirl said:
Um, yes, Why is Eddie doing Riverdance ?????? on her t-shirt.....

and I love the Hasselhoff in his pants pic...go to Norway his video is ALWAYS on Tv there...sadly I learned this when I visited a friend there.

Finally, virtually "anything" female ups an iron....:err:

The "I´ve been looking for freedom"-video is used in a commercial here in Sweden! When do we get AnhtraX in a SAAB-commercial? :headbang:

Edward Yawn said:
By the way: why is it mandatory for the daughter of a rock star to also become a rock star?

Name me one daughter of a rock star who is not a rock star or is not a musician or a singer.
Batarang Cooper.
Alice's daughter.

her music is damn good... i would describe it as classic rock and roll ... you really get a feeling for her watching this interview I found of her... i would check it out its cool...not sure if im allowed to post links but ill try here... www.woozyfly.com/buckshotsbonanza