League of Lights featuring Threshold, Within Temptation, Fates Warning members

Threshold

Oct 22, 2009
League of Lights, consisting of Threshold's Richard West and vocalist Farrah West, have announced details of their forthcoming debut album featuring members of Within Temptation and Fates Warning.

On guitar is Ruud Jolie from multi-platinum selling Dutch symphonic rock act Within Temptation, on drums is Mark Zonder from US progressive metallers Fates Warning, and on bass is Jerry Meehan best known for his work with UK vocalists Robbie Williams and Bryan Ferry.

The League Of Lights album is out on 11 April 2011 and available for pre-order now. An audio preview is also available on the website.

www.leagueoflights.com

The preview sounds very promising - as I obviously expected -, will surely preorder the album. Only regret is that nothing from the previous Farrah West project (at least from what I see on the tracklist) has been re-used: I really hoped for Bring It On to be revamped and officially released!

I assume this is gonna be - at least for now - just a studio project (I can't see any "gigs" menu on the website).

Thanks for the feature in the latest issue of Beyond, much appreciated.

We're very pleased to announce that League of Lights will be the featured artist on Martin Turner's EKR Rock Radio show this Friday from 12-3pm BST. I hope some of you will be able to check it out.

LEAGUE OF LIGHTS www.leagueoflights.com
EKR ROCK RADIO www.ekr.net