Leather Pants

Leather Pants for a special occasion...The Metal Wedding!!

• YES!!

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, you dont have the ass for it...

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaen

Nov 30, 2003
Atl,GA
Visit site
ok, here's the deal: my drummer is getting married in two weeks, and we're playing the reception. Since it's a special occasion and a metal wedding, I wanted to something that was metal and elegant, and theres nothing more elegant or metal than leather :p ...so what do you guys think? should i go out and get me some extra tight leather pants?

Reactions: Horus
For once I agree with Kenneth :lol:

Skin-tight-crotch-hugging blue jeans + leather jacket is a great combo. Make sure it makes your package bulge out too, totally 80s.

Tight pants are what Metal is all about, man!!

What a coincidence that this thread opened when it did also, since starting Friday, I'm officially obligated to get tight pants. :lol:

I'm thinking either a pair of White Spandex, or rediculous Leopard Print pants. :headbang:

its not about being 80s, its about being metal while being elegant. And no, sparkly stripped spandex pants dont fit that description...at all

DoomsdayZach said:
i'd go for tight leather pants, but not skin tight. Not like sprayed on, just not baggy. Who wants baggy leather pants? That'd be gay.
That completely takes away the point of them being leather.

I'm thinkin' that I should go with White Spandex. How ill would White Spandex look with chain mail armor? :headbang: