LEAVES’ EYES “My Destiny” EP and "Njord" upcoming album

BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
Anyone out there remember Leaves' Eyes? It seems like forever since they've had a new album out, huh?

The new CD "My Destiny" from LEAVES' EYES has already been released in some countries. To celebrate this new release, you can listen to a stream on the official LEAVES' EYES myspace page.
http://www.myspace.com/leaveseyespage

LEAVES' EYES - "My Destiny" Release Dates:
GER + AUT: 07.08.2009
CH & SWE, BENELUX, FRA, ITA: 24.07.2009
FIN & ESP: 22.07.2009
Rest EUROPE: 27.07.2009
CANADA: 28.07.2009
USA: 22.09.2009

"My Destiny" First Press Feedbacks
The first great press feedbacks for LEAVES’ EYES “My Destiny” have just arrived. Just read this:

“The symphonic parts have become more bombastic and the Metal parts more powerful. There would have been no better way for coming back again!” 9/10 points (Orkus)

“The title-track and all the Bonus-tracks of the MCD do not only have flawless and intelligent songwriting but also a phantastic sound.” 6/7 (Metal Hammer)

“The title- track opens a bombastic fireworks of superlatives. A wonderful appetizer which already makes you getting addicted. It lets you start dreaming of a virtual journey to times full of legends, love, passion and aspiration.” (Sonic Seducer)

"Liv Kristine Espenaes Krull pulls out all of her divert powerful voices, from a hard rocking to an operalike tune. This tasty appetizer is not just well done in all kind of ways but makes your hunger for ‘Njord’ even stronger.” (Zillo)

“2009 seems to become a decisive year for LEAVES’ EYES. After one of the best DVD’s of the last years, Liv and her mates are back in top form and they present another great piece with “My Destiny”. So once again, they raised the bar even some steps further for the new album “Njord”! 4/5 (Stormbringer.at)

Also, here's a review of the EP by Revenheart Music:
LEAVES' EYES..'MY DESTINY'
(Napalm Records) Reviewed 25th July 2009
This is a taster for the forthcoming album "Njord" due at the latter end of August. So how about a taster review? First and foremost, Leaves' Eyes are one of my favourite bands, and I have great admiration for Liv Kristine and Alexander Krull. Not only is Alexander an awesome musician, he produces and mixes more or less everything, and the lucky man is even married to Liv. As for this little effort...of course, it is awesome. Six cool tracks here including a track that has raised my interests. 'The Battle of Maldon' (track two) relates to a battle that took place on the shores of the River Blackwater in Essex in 991AD, when the Anglo-Saxons took an historic stand against a Viking invasion . Why bore you with this trivia I hear you ask. I lived very near there once and it interests me, that's why!! Musically I like this little effort, typically Leaves' Eyes, with my fave track being 'Northbound'. For fans of the band and for fans of the genre..a must buy. 8/10 (Reviewed by Dave)

www.ravenheartmusic.com

here’s the release dates for the new LEAVES’ EYES album “Njord”!

The album will be available in three different editions. There will be a Jewel Case and a Digipak version as well as a Special Edition including a Viking ship! More details will follow soon!

LEAVES' EYES - "Njord"

26.08.2009 – FIN, ESP
28.08.2009 – GER, AUT, CH, SWE, BENELUX, FRA, ITA
31.08.2009 – Rest of EUROPE
01.09.2009 – CANADA
29.09.2009 – USA