BlackRoseMetalHeart

Metal Mistress
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD - USA
www.myspace.com
Taken from the band's MySpace:
LEAVES' EYES - Streetdates DVD

dvdstreetdate.jpg

The wait is finally over! “We came with the Northern Winds/En Saga I Belgia”: The new double DVD incl. a double CD with a total playing time of 6 hours!

First 200 Orders will receive a FREE EXCLUSIVE Leaves' Eyes Cover Poster. Only Avalaible through the Napalm Records Mailorder! www.napalmrecords.com

Streetdates:

25.02.09 – Finland & Spain
27.02.09 – Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, France, Italy
02.03.09 – Rest of Europe
24.03.09 – USA / CAN

I am really looking forward to this! :headbang: (I'm sure by now, I'm the only person who is, since it took them so freakin' long to put this DVD out, but I'm still excited.)

Guitarist Mathias Röderer comments:"Hell yeah, can't wait to hear all your opinions and comments about the DVD set. It was a whole lot of work especially for our lighting guy Leebee and Alex who turned out to be the movie obsessed monster producers, haha!

Hope to see some of you at the cinema world premiere and on the upcoming Acoustic tour!"
I am really looking forward to this DVD, but I'm starting to wonder if they are ever going to finish the next album. It would be nice if their Acoustic tour would hit the states, but I'm sure it won't since that sort of thing probably wouldn't go over as well here.

Last edited by a moderator: