Led Zeppelin reunion

As much as I doubt this will be a full tour, I'd love to have the chance to see these guys perform. It'd be very special to me because I'd probably bring my dad along, thus making his dream of seeing LZ play come true.

I've been a fan since '72. I had a chance to see them play in Detroit in '75 or '77. I opted not to go thinking, "Hey, I'll catch them next time around." Uh-huh.

I've seen Plant two or three times on his solo tours. I've seen Page and Plant together back in the late '90s. I've even seen John Paul Jones on a solo tour. But I've never seen Zeppelin.

I put my name in the hopper (along with 25 million others) to win the draw for tickets. I think my chances of winning the lottery are greater. But, as they say, you can't win if you don't play.

I'd love to see Zep do a full-scale world tour in '08. I doubt it will happen. But it wasn't that long ago when no one could have imagined the three of them on stage together again. Yet, here they are.

I'd pay twice that without even blinking an eye.

Wow....

It's not that I hate LZ, but I sure got burned out on them in 70's-80's.
Total respect for what they have contributed, but just not my thing. I'd be as much, if not more apprehensive about their individual performances as I would be for the current VH reunion.