Led Zeppelin - Reunited for one night

Nerve

Record Collector
Aug 1, 2006
The Great Cold Distance
Classic Rock has just announced after much speculation that Led Zeppelin will reunite for a one-off special show at the O2 Arena in London on Monday, November 26.

The message on the Classic Rock website procedes:

"Tickets cost £125 each and will be available 'by ballot'. More details as we have it.

The bill also includes Pete Townshend, Bill Wyman & The Rhythm Kings, Foreigner and Paolo Nutini.

Founding members Jimmy Page (guitar), Robert Plant (vocals) and John Paul Jones (bass) will be joined by Jason Bonham, son of the late John Bonham, on drums.

The one-off performance has just been announced via a handout given to attendees at a press conference in the Vue cinema at the O2 complex. It's a memorial gig in honour of Ahmet Ertegun, the co-founder and longstanding chairman of Atlantic Records.

Ertegun, the man who signed Zep to Atlantic, died in December 2006 at age 83.

Profits from the show will go to Ahmet Ertegun Education Fund which provides students with annual scholarships to universities in the UK, USA and Turkey."

- Metalstorm

Omg-I mean Led Zeppelin is 1 of the best band in world. Too bad they stopped when Bonham died, but reunite sounds awesome

yarrgh, not only am i broke as fuck, but i live on the other side of the world

still, LED ZEPPELIN?! thats crazy... some of my teachers tell me their shows
were phenomenal. im being raped of a great experience :(