led zeppelin, which one is the classic

Led 2 and Precense. I love those 2.

The BBC sessions is the one to get though, AWSOME STUFF. Different intro's, medlies...etc.......2 cd set

Presence!!! but also how could you go wrong with Physical Graffitti... all Led Zep albums are great in their own way, one of those bands that could do no wrong

Originally posted by LSDphilosophy
Presence!!! but also how could you go wrong with Physical Graffitti... all Led Zep albums are great in their own way, one of those bands that could do no wrong

Yeah, I know.I even like CODA.....Poor Tom.thats one hell of a song.

The thing about LZII is, its raw as hell, Out on the Tiles, and Bring it on Home, man those songs kick me in teh ass

The Zeppelin complete remasters box set is the best present I ever received -- it costs about $100 bucks, but it's worth it if you are looking to replace worn out vinyl or don't like the muddied up regular releases on CD. Slap any six discs in a changer and you are pretty much set for awhile. If I reach for one album, it is usually Houses of the Holy. But they did no wrong (well, Zep I is a bit dull, as is "Song Remains the Same").

Originally posted by chemicalgroom
The Zeppelin complete remasters box set is the best present I ever received -- it costs about $100 bucks, but it's worth it if you are looking to replace worn out vinyl or don't like the muddied up regular releases on CD. Slap any six discs in a changer and you are pretty much set for awhile. If I reach for one album, it is usually Houses of the Holy. But they did no wrong (well, Zep I is a bit dull, as is "Song Remains the Same").

It's also the only place to get "Hey, Hey" unless you download it.:p

"Hey, Hey" has to be my fav Zep songs ever, That and "Immogrant Song"..that one is fun to "METAL-UP" Its the only one that dont make me want to shit blood when I hear it....GOOD I hate the 70's!

Originally posted by blakmetalemp

It's also the only place to get "Hey, Hey" unless you download it.:p

Well, you can get it on the 1st remastered set, the second remaster set(on the interview cd, along with Automn Lake), and the complete set, and you can also get it on cd single, the b side to IMMIGRANT SONG.

hehe - yeah, remasters rule!!! a bunch full of really great songs ... funny i never really got into 1,2 or 3 but when i got my fingers on remasters ... boy! amazing

I have the 2 original box sets, plus the BBC sessions. It encpmasses all that Led Zeppelin has to offer.

I just like all of Zep, expt for, believe it or not, D'yer Maker. It's the only Zep song I can do without.

I remember at my wedding, I requested our "dance" to be to All Of My Love, but the band only knew Stairway To Heaven, so we settled for that. If I had only thought of bringing a boombox.

Originally posted by metalmancpa
I have the 2 original box sets, plus the BBC sessions. It encpmasses all that Led Zeppelin has to offer.

I just like all of Zep, expt for, believe it or not, D'yer Maker. It's the only Zep song I can do without.

I remember at my wedding, I requested our "dance" to be to All Of My Love, but the band only knew Stairway To Heaven, so we settled for that. If I had only thought of bringing a boombox.

Ha, our song was THANK YOU....at our wedding. Cool

I also have the 2 box sets (6 cds total) and BBC sessions.

I'd say LZII is their best album.

Favourite LZ tunes:
1. Achilles Last Stand
2. Out On the Tiles
3. In the Light
4. Over the Hills and Far Away
5. When the Levee Breaks
6. Ten Years Gone
7. No Quarter
8. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
9. How Many More Times (esp. the version on BBC sessions)
10. The Lemon Song