ledmag, A BLAST FROM THE PAST SHOW THE NIGHT BEFORE DANZIG....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag, on JULY 12, FRIDAY NIGHT AT ANNIE'S IN CINCINNATTI, OHIO (down the road from Riverbend) is the METAL EDGE sponsored tour (according to www.pollstar.com) featuring DOKKEN, L.A. GUNS, FIREHOUSE, RATT, AND WARRANT. I like old Dokken and have seen them twice. As a matter of fact I've seen all these bands before except Warrant. I've seen Dokken w/Lynch opening for Aerosmith, and headlining A1A w/ Reb Beach. Saw Firehouse open for Tesla, saw Ratt headline the TOY TIGER, and met and saw L.A. Guns with Slaughter years ago at the Looney Tune Saloon(now Kamikiaze's) in Lexington. I like all bands older material, but never did like Firehouse or Warrant(maybe Uncle Tom's Cabin and their Dog Eat Dog album. Shannon(fiance) is dying to go, because she love's the 80's. Let me know if interested.

I say something about it to my wife when she gets here. She LOVES The 80's stuff...

If she wanst to, then we will go as well.

We have to check her schedual you know..thats the only thing about shows, she is ON CALL everyso many days. That shit sucks ass..

Thanks man.,

GREAT, LET ME KNOW SOMETHING AD MAYBE WE ALL CAN GO. I LIKE OLD DOKKEN, RATT, & L.A. GUNS AND WILL TOLERATE FIREHOSE AND WARRANT IF YOU CAN. WECAN GET DRUNK AND REMINISCE ABOUT THE 80'S. LOL. CHEERS. I'LL GIVE YOU A CALL IF I GO TO IRVINE THIS WEEKEND.