LEDMAG, WHERE ARE YOU?.....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag, I saved your e-mail regarding the "numbers" but the computer is acting weird (something to do with "cookies") and I lost the numbers you e-mailed me. So, if you could e-mail your phone numbers again privately. I hope you still have my cell phone number, if not I can e-mail it back to you. I still plan on going to the Marduk, Amon Amarth, Diabolic, etc... show. My buddy Shane can't go because he is working 2nd shift, but my other bud and former bandmate Danny said he would go. As far as my lady, she doesn't want to go, but does want to go see Dokken (remember them) at Annie's in Cincinnati, Ohio on that Friday January 18, 2002. We haven't been getting along to well recently (we've been off and on for about 5 years being off for about 7 months about 2 years ago.) I've seen Dokken twice, once with Aerosmith during their Permanent Vacation Tour and by themselves at A1A in Lexington about a year and a half ago. Reb Beach played guitar at A1A, and I saw the original line-up when they opened for Aerosmith. Apparently, its Don Dokken, Mick Brown (original singer and drummer), John Norum (Europe/Don Dokken solo) and another guy Barry Sparks? on bass. I'd rather see Marduk, but Dokken will gring back memories.

Is amazing...chops are supreme.

"im leedddmag.... im in skool now,,,,, lerneing to read is HARRD.....
kindrgardin is purty tuff,,,, aftur skool im gunna milk the cowse and have sexx wit sum donkees,,,,,,,then i will lissen to mah faverit band, METALLLIKA and there song AINT MY BIIIIIIIIIIITCH_AHHHHH"

metallica sucks ..., i hope for your sake that you are just kidding with ledmag, because if you are not, alot of people are going to "get on your ass". So, in the words of the infamous David Lee Roth "Somebody said fair warning, Lord strike that poor boy down." You may not give a shit though, but this could mean war.

Originally posted by metallica sucks cock
"im leedddmag.... im in skool now,,,,, lerneing to read is HARRD.....
kindrgardin is purty tuff,,,, aftur skool im gunna milk the cowse and have sexx wit sum donkees,,,,,,,then i will lissen to mah faverit band, METALLLIKA and there song AINT MY BIIIIIIIIIIITCH_AHHHHH"

Try a little harder motherfucker. Be creative next time.

One of my fav albums is Metallica...MOP.

ZANEX>>>>Ill re send ya those numbers in a few minutes. I have your number, Ill just email ya, that way it doesnt eat into your minutes. Im saveing the number for when Im in your area.

I get busy and dont drop by for a while,,and the little shit ass must have missed me. He is a retard, this we must keep in mind, BUT, I must say, that was a feeble atempt at burning my ass.