Hey ledmag....

oh sure i agree. Not only a book, but a book thats over 2000 yrs old counting the old testament. Also not to mention the education of teh heathens that writ it. It blows my mind that this cult we are speaking of has turned into a world wide way of life. It blows me away that ppl cant see the forest for trees in the writings. I mean, you cnat just set there and read the thing with a 19th or even a 20th century outlook. They never take into consideration the changes and the omitionsetc etc. ITs pathetic really (IMO).

If something good happens church heads say "gods will". If something happens they cant explain, or if its a tragedy, and inocents get the bullet, they say "God works in mysteriouse ways". SHit man, what sort of theory hypothosis is that?

And even the prophits, they all disagreed with each other after Jesus' so called death ( i dont believe he died on the cross, i think he lived a long time, and had children.....). They all had their own ideas of how the churches should be ran. And they are all very different, not just a little....Read some of the letters in the back of the new test....Take Timothy (or hebrews) for instance....He is being told how to run a church. And most of what he is being told, you will not find in red letters in the bible (when Jesus spoke, its in red.). ITs crazy. BUt i do love to read the stuff hahahahha.....

Originally posted by ledmag: ZANEX>>tell her that no kidding, look up on the net THE GOSPEL OF PHILLIP....there are more as well. They are in a library in EGYPT. The catholics aproved the bible we haev . Phillip speaks of Jesus kissing Mary Magdalin, thus, the catholics didnt like it. Plus, in 70 AD, GNOSTICs took some things out and re written. There is much proof of these findings. The bible has been manipulated to death.

Hey ledmag, ever listened to the songs "Judith" and "Magdalena" by A PERFECT CIRCLE. These songs talk about how Jesus wasn't so perfect and how he manipulated Mary Magdalena and Judith. I'll try to find the lyrics.
Here they are: Lyrics For Magdalena

Overcome by yourMoving templeOvercome by thisHoliest of altarsSo pureSo rare To witness such an earthly goddessThat I've lost my self controlBeyond compelled to throw this dollar down before yourHoliest of altarsI'd sellMy soulMy self-esteem a dollar at a timeOne chanceOne kissOne taste of you my magdalenaI bear witnessTo this place, this prayer, so long forgottenSo pureSo rareTo witness such an earthly goddessThat I'd sellMy soulMy self-esteem a dollar at a timeFor one chanceOne kissOne taste of you my black madonnaI'd sellMy soulMy self-esteem a dollar at a timeOne tasteOne tasteOne taste of you my Magdalena
Lyrics For Judith

You're such an inspiration for the ways That I'll never ever choose to be Oh so many ways for me to show you How the savior has abandoned you Fuck your GodYour Lord and your Christ He did this Took all you had and Left you this way Still you pray, you never stray Never taste of the fruit You never thought to question why It's not like you killed someone It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side Praise the one who left you Broken down and paralyzed He did it all for youHe did it all for youOh so many many ways for me to show you How your dogma has abandoned you Pray to your Christ, to your god Never taste of the fruit Never stray, never break Never---choke on a lie Even though he's the one who did this to you You never thought to question why Not like you killed someone It's Not like you drove a spiteful spear into his side Talk to Jesus Christ As if he knows the reasons why He did it all for youDid it all for youHe did it all for you..Pretty interesting stuff. Cheers

Shit, I remember those songs...Perfect Circle was a fairly decent band. Obscure but very interesting lyrics, although the first seems to be more about Jesus abasing himself to Mary Magdalene than vice versa. But it raises a lot of questions to look at Jesus as not so holy after all...

PYRUS, read teh message to ZANE here. It will shed some light on your hypothesis...

good work ZANE,,,SOme say Magdelan was a whore. The bible never says she was a whore...some think her, being a whore, That when Jesus drove the 7 demons from her, he drove the whore out of her as well.(it says plainly he drove 7 demons from her, but alas, once again, no mention of her being a whore), Him saving her, so to speak....she fell in love with him, thus she followed him everywhere in the bible. BUt remember, the book never says she is a whore.

SOme think her the whore who washed Jeus' feet, then dried them with her hair.....once again, you will not find it saying it was in fact Mary M. IT was a mans world then. Women were nothing in the eyes of everyone...

Amongst the 7 women the bible speaks of walking with Jesus, Mary M's name is always first.

(pay attention here PYRUS)

It says in 1 Timothy, that a man is nothing without woman and no good can come from a man living alone. God blesses those who go in search of a wife.

Also it says in HEBREW, speaking of a MINISTER (jesus was a minister of sorts, him being JEWISH, he was a RABBI). IT says how can a man oversee his Flock (church members) if he cant rule (control) his own HOUSHOLD...

It says in 2TIMOTHY...In future days ppl will fall from the true doctrine. They shall be demons. They shall forbid men from marrying. They shall tell you to refrain from certain foods. All who know God, know that all food is ment to be eaten with thaksgiving to the lord.....(wonder why catholics insist their priests lead a celebit lifestyle?).

IT says also that a woman can only be saved (go to heaven) with childbirth. (wonder why a nun is not supposed to fuck?)

ITs a common fact that a RABBI HAS to be married to be a RABBI. He has to be a RABBI to preach in a synagog....JEsus, being a RABBI....HAD to be married.

RABBONNI means HUSBAND, Mary M refers to Jesus as RABBONNI in the bible.

WHat part of getting married or having sex is not holy? Ha, it says plain as day that you must have sex....or youll go to hell...

If your interested, ill tell you where it says in the bible that jesus just may have been MARRIED to mary M, other than the RABBONNI stuff i wrote above.

yeah man. Ppl usually dont read it (and when they do, it seems to me they dont put anythought into it). They normally just take the word of their parents, grandparents, or their preacher.

I think it was Paul who said, "in later days ppl will learn much, but they will know nothing."

AND

speaks against thinking on your own. Something like....follow your elders, they know whats best for you. (elders being church elders...not anyone older than you. ALso, the respect your elders things....that doesnt go for any one who is older than you...it means the CHURCH elders. This info is in the letters in the back of the book, directing the preachers on how to RUN their churchs.)

Good luck on the great white sex hunt dude.