Calling Mr. ledmag. Attention Mr. ledmag!!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Haven't heard from you in a while, get in touch here, call me, or e-mail, etc... Hope all is well with you. I don't know if your'e interested, but myself and some others are planning on seeing QUEENSRYCHE/DREAM THEATER/FATES WARNING on Friday July 18, 2003 at ANNIE'S in Cincinnatti, Ohio. Let me know if your interested, or anyone else on the board. I really like Queensryche and Fates Warning, and some DT, especially Petrucci, Portnoy, and Myung (guitarist, drummer, & bassist) amazing musicians, they are. CHHERS

N/P: ANTHRAX/ANYWHERE BUT HERE-W.C.F.Y.A.

hey dude. Thanks for thinking of me.
I probably wont be able to go. Been busy, adn it looks as if im gonna be that way for a while. Its raining right now, thus, im on teh PC.

I did get the new BLS. Its pretty damn good. I like the guitar realy well. His vox is a bit diffrent, seems more high ptched than before. His lyrics this time....well, thats the lesser of teh cd IMO. it seems he just jotted a bunch of words down dealing with booze and dope hahaha.

over all, a great cd.

Hows your mum pal?

I will email you soon, probably today. (the 20th)

Looking forward to another meet BTW. We should try to get a few songs going you and I. Just see what happens really. My band is now doing...get ready for this one.....set down, (oh yeah, your on your pc if your reading this so you are setting down,....just brace yourself hahahaha)..

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN by THIN LIZZY hahahahah. Its actually pretty fun to play though.

Have a great one pal.

Hey, I like some Thin Lizzy. My friend Doug who plays guitar left-handed and doesn't restring, his old band did Thin Lizzy's Jailbreak. On the B.LS. album listen to the next to the last song "We Live No More". Zakk sounds like early Ozzy-era Sabbath (reminds me of Killing Yourself To Live) when singing, not unless it is Ozzy, but I think he only sings on Stillborn. BTW, My "mum" is doing great, hope all is well with you and hope to see you soon. Cheers

yeah, man, i think ZAKK pulled some older influences out this time. Not that he hasnt done that in the past, but this time, just diferent.

The song STill Born, its the lesser of the whole cd IMO. Zakk barely wrote a sentence for that song hahahaha.

Good to hear on your mum there my friend. Thinking of you and her alot i do. The bestof wishes, that you know already.

Hey, on the thin lizzy, i do like it, but as i told ya before here at my house, this is the first FULL blown rock band i haev been in. So some of the titles, i like, but cant believe im actually playing them.

Good luck till i see ya, or hear from ya again. I still need to email ya. Been busy outside somewhat betweenthe rains...and while inside, ive been flaming with the unregistered guy that ran DSM off hahaha.

Oh yeah

On jailbreak...have you noticed one part of that song is like a slow 80s thrash metal lick...not really too slow, but slow for thrash metal ahhahah. We are gonna do that one soon as well.

ledmag said:
yeah, man, i think ZAKK pulled some older influences out this time. Not that he hasnt done that in the past, but this time, just diferent.

The song STill Born, its the lesser of the whole cd IMO. Zakk barely wrote a sentence for that song hahahaha.

Good to hear on your mum there my friend. Thinking of you and her alot i do. The bestof wishes, that you know already.

Hey, on the thin lizzy, i do like it, but as i told ya before here at my house, this is the first FULL blown rock band i haev been in. So some of the titles, i like, but cant believe im actually playing them.

Good luck till i see ya, or hear from ya again. I still need to email ya. Been busy outside somewhat betweenthe rains...and while inside, ive been flaming with the unregistered guy that ran DSM off hahaha.

Neato , jeepers, cool, wow. I love how you write that you've been busy outside. Thats fucking funny..nice try.

who gives a fuck what a brainless sht eater like you thinks.

Zane and i are friends on the net and the real world. So fuck off and die.

oh BTW, you forgot to add the part about me dealing with you. Go die now.

Oh no, an imposter rebirth. I wish "some" people on the board could be more mature. This is a place to communicate, have opinions, and keep in touch with others. We don't need assholes HERE, there are enough in the world already.