Hey ledmag....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
ledmag, I've made you copies of Deicide's "Once Upon The Cross" and "Insineratehymn" as well as Fates Warning "No Exit" and Trouble "Manic Frustration". I only have Queensryche "Empire" on cassette, but I think my friend Ace has it on C.D. I'm working this Friday, July 4, 2003, so I can be off on July 26, 2003, to see Shadow's Fall in Louisville. I'm hoping I can visit your neck of the woods on Friday, July 11. I'm going to Queensryche, Dream Theater, and Fates Warning on Friday July 18 and Double Drive is playing A1A in Lexington on Monday July 21. If there is anything else you want a copy of, let me know. Also, I might have a chance to see Iron Maiden in August in Ohio. Hope to see you soon.

N/P: Anthrax-What Doesn't Die.

deicide are pussies

get your hands on some tr00 christian slaughtering metal, like satanic warmaster, destruction, sodom, kreator, possessed, etc

Hey Zanex, please convince Led to go see Cathedral. I told him if it's possible maybe I can take off and go see them at the Cleveland date.

I was going to see Cathedral with Trouble at Bogarts during Trouble's Plastic Green Head tour but they canceled. This was when Trouble split up, back in 1996-1997. I would love to see Cathedral live. I saw Trouble with Pantera and White Zombie.

Hey Penguin, I like Kreator, Possessed, Morbid Angel, but you forgot to mention the masters of all things satanic, VENOM.

haha, dude, some dude told me about them and "By War", I was all like, "aight dawg, I check dat shit out".

Then I was all like, "DIE BY MY NORDIC STEEL CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!"

retarded penguin said:
"DIE BY MY NORDIC STEEL CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!"
hahahah thats funny shit.

and the dude who owns a sandwich shop i used to go to all the time told me his cousin is in Trouble. dunno which guy it is.
-neal

A retarded KVLT penguin...what is the world coming to?

Kreator owns your SOULS.

As long as there's already a "Hey ledmag" thread up, I'll ask you here - ever read a book called Lamb? It's a very amusing account of Jesus's life, as told by his childhood pal, Levi Who Is Called Biff. Since you're a Bible scholar, I think you might really like this book.

retarded penguin said:
haha, dude, some dude told me about them and "By War", I was all like, "aight dawg, I check dat shit out".

Then I was all like, "DIE BY MY NORDIC STEEL CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!"

hehe, thats great.

Pyrus said:
A retarded KVLT penguin...what is the world coming to?

Kreator owns your SOULS.

As long as there's already a "Hey ledmag" thread up, I'll ask you here - ever read a book called Lamb? It's a very amusing account of Jesus's life, as told by his childhood pal, Levi Who Is Called Biff. Since you're a Bible scholar, I think you might really like this book.

If its the book that tells where a kid bumped into the child jesus, and jesus made the kid fall over dead....and jesus made clay formed human like figures dance around and teh kids got scared and shit, then yeah...been a long time, but yeah.

I think ill look online and see if its the same book. thanks dude.

Scholar? haha, never looked at it that way. Most of the real bible ppl dont even want to talk to me on the subject. SInce i believe most of the biblical figures existed, but disagree on most of the bible readers deciferings of the book. Oh yeah, God is real, cause MOSES told a bunch of ppl thousands of yrs ago. Oh yeah, what about this...if 3 ppl saw you sin, you could be justifiably stoned to death,,,,.......hahahaha

thanks again

a guy... said:
Hey Zanex, please convince Led to go see Cathedral. I told him if it's possible maybe I can take off and go see them at the Cleveland date.

perhaps if Zane comes along, to help find the way there and back ahhaha. But really, i PMed you on it, just ahve to play by ear at this point.

thanks again aguy...

ZANEX said:
ledmag, I've made you copies of Deicide's "Once Upon The Cross" and "Insineratehymn" as well as Fates Warning "No Exit" and Trouble "Manic Frustration". I only have Queensryche "Empire" on cassette, but I think my friend Ace has it on C.D. I'm working this Friday, July 4, 2003, so I can be off on July 26, 2003, to see Shadow's Fall in Louisville. I'm hoping I can visit your neck of the woods on Friday, July 11. I'm going to Queensryche, Dream Theater, and Fates Warning on Friday July 18 and Double Drive is playing A1A in Lexington on Monday July 21. If there is anything else you want a copy of, let me know. Also, I might have a chance to see Iron Maiden in August in Ohio. Hope to see you soon.

N/P: Anthrax-What Doesn't Die.

Sounds good to me on the stuff. I m not all the way finished with your stuff yet, but hey, by the time you get here, i will be. Plus, you need to browse threw some of teh thousands of songs ive gotten since you and last met up.

Thanks pal....look foreward tro seein ya again. Got hold of some real nice sticky bud the other day. HUGE buds. Maybe the stuff will stil lbe around for when you come back up. Its the best stuff ive found in a couple yrs at LEAST. Its high priced though.....

thanks again

Good to her from everyone. Pyrus, love your Avatar. I'm an old school DEATH ANGEL fan. "If its the book that tells where a kid bumped into the child jesus, and jesus made the kid fall over dead....and jesus made clay formed human like figures dance around and teh kids got scared and shit, then yeah...been a long time, but yeah.
I've heard about this in a Danzig home video also, very interesting. Hey led, Shannon just walked in and said, "That story is not true, there is no such thing as "Lost Books of The Bible". I told her,"how can you be so naive". Well, you get the picture. she and I don't always see eye to eye.

Good point Junkenstein. Something isn't lost if it has been found. Oh well, that is what Danzig said the name of the book was in the home video. Also, the bible is a book of history and with almost all books of history, there can be discrepencies and different versions and accounts of the same story.

ZANEX>>tell her that no kidding, look up on the net THE GOSPEL OF PHILLIP....there are more as well. They are in a library in EGYPT. The catholics aproved the bible we haev . Phillip speaks of Jesus kissing Mary Magdalin, thus, the catholics didnt like it. Plus, in 70 AD, GNOSTICs took some things out and re written. There is much proof of these findings. The bible has been manipulated to death.

PRYUS>>the book is out of print. The cathlics once again. BUt you may find a copy in a used book store.

Good convo thus far.