ledmag, I would like to thank you...

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
for the nice goody-bag you sent. :)

I got overwhelmed when I realized that I'll be able to enlarge my penis thanks to that divine manual and instructions for excercising. it.
sasmokin.gif
shocked.gif
lol.gif

now serious thanks on behalf of the death-metal part of the heart o'mine. :cool: and for Poe and other divine stuff...

NoLordy Capone said:
She borrows it from her husband, you weirdo.

Are you saying he is able to STRAP it ON and take it off?????WOW How incredible

TEE>>Thanks to you guys as well. And you r very much welcome.!!!

SO far, i like everything ive heard in the bag to me.

On the books, i told MET that there would be some books you guys may not want. I also told him i do not throw away books. SO, sorry if you get offended by some of the subject matters on the books. I get them by the cd load. I dont pick any one book, i just get all thats available to me.

I do hope you guys enjoy the books.

You say you like the death metal hey? Well, i know you speak of the genre a lot, thus the death metal in the package.

CHECK THE CONAN soundtrack.....I LOVE IT.

If you like the electric wizard, ill send you more. Same for high on fire.

There are more bands than death metal as well BTW.

Ill be getting the stones and stuff ready in the next week or so. Im gonna send no lordy a package first.

Thanks again, on the package...and your welcome.

Ill tell rebirth HI for ya. hahaha

I saw the big ICE bitch thread. What happened BTW?

Oh yeah, remember, the books, FOLDERS INSIDE OF FOLDERS. So check them all.
very good novels in the bunch. Not just all sex manuals and stuff. Also a lot of crowley stuff, satanic, ritual, etc STuff.

ENJOY.

yeah, I meant the band... nevermind, though, I jumped o' joy when I saw Anne Rice's novels. :)
about neurotic disorders, I would never ask, it's not necessary, ever, it always shows if one has them... :D

hey, lots of great books. I figured you would dig teh vamp books.
hope you continue to find more books that makes you jump.
I may suffer from such disorders hahahah.

Hey Tee, I have the Neurotic Outsiders C.D. (not necessarily Metal, but good Hard rock). If you want I can "burn" a copy for you and get it to ledmag or send it myself. The Neurotic Outsiders include: Steve Jones (Sex Pistols), Duff McKagan & Matt Sorum (Guns N' Roses) and John Taylor (Duran Duran/Power Station).

yay, that would be something! you can check our list of CD's from ledmag and might find something for you. I know who's inside, and they are excellent. :)

I saved the list. But i cant read it anymore. I must not have the proper program to view it with.

BUt yeah, ill let him choose from what you guys sent me. NAd thats a lot. ANd i will forward the copy on as i get it. NO PROB, will be more than happy to send it with your next suprise package.