Narrot!! I got IM today... thank you sooooo much...!!

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
It is SO good to finally have it... thank you so much narrot. :)

I am getting everything i possibly can for you... Is it okay if i make them mp3s, so i can fit more on it... or would you prefer an audio cd...?

The one i sent to you before was audio, and it took a number of cds for the atheist cds, nevemore/death demos etc... but if i make them mp3s, i'll be able to do it in one cd this time...

Thank you sooo much... :) You've made a little trapped in australia very happy indeed...:D

This will have done WONDERS for your "Karma-Quota"(tm)... he he. :)

-Trapped

Hey jimbob. :)

he he... yeah, IM as in In Memory... narrot sent it to me!

I sent the money order last week for the alarum cd, so it should be on my doorstep pretty soon, a few days at the most, and then we'll be albe to send it all... :)

hey sorry i haven't done much at LibrariusMetallicus lately, i've been without an internet connection.. and will be for some time... i'll check in as often as i can to update some stuff, but if anyone else wants to fill in the details to the ones i've added, then by all means they can go for it, because i can't really keep it up to date in my current computer situation...

Well... yeah... :)

-Trapped

hey kegan! great to hear from and nice that the cd arrived, i thought i'd take loger!

don't you think they'll arrive someday? i still hope so. mp3 is fine with me, but make it nice quality! that'd be great!

the artwork of IM is amazing, isn't it! have fun with it!

david!

cool... i'll let you know straight away jimbob... I'm just waiting on alarum, and we're set... :)

Narrot... thank you again... :)

I sent that stuff months ago, so i think it's lost somewhere... worst comes to worst, you end up recieving two cds in the mail at different times... no big deal, it wasn't too expensive to send...

In Memory's artwork rules... man, it is sooo cool... i've been running around like a little kid showing it off and listenign to it... :lol: