LEE ALTUS JOINS EXODUS

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Gary Holt said on the Exodus Board:

I'd like to take a moment to welcome to Exodus our newest member, Lee Altus. Lee has been a great friend of mine for many years and is also one of the greatest guitarist I've had the pleasure of knowing. He was not only the best guy for this job, he was the only one. No one else was ever considered. His leads are totally ripping on the new album and I am looking very much forward to working with him on new music soon. He is a rhythm crusher as well as a shred machine so things are going to be heavy as hell! We start rehearsals Wednesday and I can't wait. My moving is done and I am chomping at the bit to get the show on the road.

I can't believe that, since Tempo of the Damned, Exodus has pretty much lost everybody involved. Zetro, out... Tom, sidelined... Hunolt, out... unbelieveable. Shit... even Bostaph isn't playing with them anymore. Crazy...

I am glad I got to see them at Thrash of the Titans with Baloff (R.I.P.)... they're were great. Not as good as Death Angel (no one was... not even Anthrax)... but they played a great show.

SpiderDan13 said:
I can't believe that, since Tempo of the Damned, Exodus has pretty much lost everybody involved. Zetro, out... Tom, sidelined... Hunolt, out... unbelieveable. Shit... even Bostaph isn't playing with them anymore. Crazy...

I am glad I got to see them at Thrash of the Titans with Baloff (R.I.P.)... they're were great. Not as good as Death Angel (no one was... not even Anthrax)... but they played a great show.

When did Bostaph leave? That dude albeit a great drummmer, never seems to stick with any band for any kind of time period. Kinda annoying really:erk:

MyHatred said:
When did Bostaph leave? That dude albeit a great drummmer, never seems to stick with any band for any kind of time period. Kinda annoying really:erk:
I read somewhere that he wasn't going to be able to tour, so they got someone else. I could be mistaken... wouldn't be the first time. But, yeah... Paul rules, but I wish he could just settle on something.