Lee Dorrian / Cathedral

Dan T

Jul 28, 2003
Visit site
thats great. Cool words from the God of Grindcore himself. Does this mean Earache/Wicked World is releasing a Cathedral 'best of' compilation, like the Napalm Death one? which was excellent by the way.. hailz!

Earcrusher said:
thats great. Cool words from the God of Grindcore himself. Does this mean Earache/Wicked World is releasing a Cathedral 'best of' compilation, like the Napalm Death one? which was excellent by the way.. hailz!

Yeah, well its coming out on Earache.......'The Serpent's Gold' - Lee has come up with the goods for this 2CD set, my brief to him when we started the project was to top the Napalm Death one, on which Shane did such a great job picking the rarities and making it a special listening experience.

Same idea on the Cathedral I guess, I had Lee go through all the old demos and live tapes and this and that. Gaz in particular is so prolific when writing that there is always loads of quality stuff that doesn't make it onto the albums, hopefully people will find it interesting on this release :)

I can assure you that its not just made up of Japanese bonus tracks, far from it in fact...........stuff people have never heard will be aired for the first time.