LEE MCCRORY info

DeadlyKristin

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2005
Sweden
www.deadlykristin.com
Hi to everyone!
I read on the band biography that some years ago they had a singer called Lee McCrory. I wonder if it is the same person that I am looking for.
The guy I mean is now 32 years old, very tall, blonde with blue eyes...and yes a lot of attitude! He had some relatives in Bath, thats where I met him the first time when I was 16 years old. I was there on vacation ( I am italian, now living in Sweden)-He was my first love, I havent seen him in 13 years so I wonder if someone can help me getting in touch with him, assuming that it is the same person that was in the band.
Hope someone can help me with this, it would be very nice
thanks!
kristin

Thanks! I also thought about adding more info: he plays guitar very well besides singing. I guess he still lives in the Bristol-Bath area...I dont know if he is still making music. I hope someone knows him...or maybe someone of the band can tell me more about it. Don´t hesitate to contact me if u have any info or if u have any suggestion on how I can find this person ( also other forums etc)

Lee McCrory - blonde, tall, good Sebastian Bach lookalike/soundalike? Yep that sounds like him - A bit flaky on the reliabaility front... :)

We were in 'Crisis' together and I haven't seen him since about 1990, but I will see what I can find out and drop you a PM.

Sounds like the same dude!

Jon

Volcane said:
Lee McCrory - blonde, tall, good Sebastian Bach lookalike/soundalike? Yep that sounds like him - A bit flaky on the reliabaility front... :)

We were in 'Crisis' together and I haven't seen him since about 1990, but I will see what I can find out and drop you a PM.

Sounds like the same dude!

Jon

THANK YOU!!!! You dont know how happy I would be if u could get me in touch with him again! Yes it must be the same Lee as I TOTALLY agree with the reliability part as well :)
I am going to PM u now with more info :)
Kristin

Jon, we should set up a "(Metal)Friends Reunited" thread!! ;) :)
Glad you found your old flame again, Kristin! :) All the best.

Kristin ... I'm actually playing a gig tonight in W.S.Mare tonight with Lee Mcrory ... I'm pretty sure its the same Lee Mac that your looking for ... tall ( not really blonde tho' kind of mousy coloured hair ) lives just outside Bristol ...singer and guitarist ...some kind soul sent me your request for help ..so ...anyway ... what next ?

Steve Payne

www.steve-payne.net digitdoc17@yahoo.co.uk :