leeds progressive death metal act seek vocalist

ohmysatan

buried
Jun 1, 2002
Leeds, England
leeds/west yorkshire based melodic/progressive death metal band (featuring members of UM hosted band TANGAROA) seek vocalist/frontman. INFLUENCES: arcturus, decapitated, bloodbath, morbid angel, opeth, nevermore, gardenian, devin townsend, meshuggah, my dying bride, tool etc etc so what we need basically is the kind of person that has a good strong non-whiney singing voice (ihsahn, warrell dane etc) with decent range that also has the ability to do a good 'aggressive' death metal voice, powerful and again with range. lyric writing abilities preferable, commitment and talent essential.

if this sounds like you then contact jon at enclosureinflame@hotmail.com or paul at mrwiddle@hotmail.com

yeh dammit that sounds like a great opportunity and i think i could definitely do the job. why the hell do you have to be all the way oop there?? :(

if you guys are going to dungeonfest i'm sure there will be plenty of people to ask there!

yeah man, good point. i'd better get some flyers ready to put down. :-D

yeah, are you doing vocals full time with desolation now? i haven't seen you guys since you parted ways with your singer, again due to sheer distance...i remember your backing vocals sounding good anyway!!

hehe cheers!

yeh i am doing all the vox. we were originally gonna look for a full time vocalist, and we might still i suppose, but it's been going down really well since i took over (and the cradle of filth comparisons have stopped :lol: ) so we're keeping it as it is for now.

we just finished recording a full length too and i'm doing all the vox on that! :D

i'm hoping to go to dungeonfest. depends on work situation. i'm interested to see kevs new band (our former vocalist) do you know about them?

nope, what are they called? i'm hopefully gonna be down for a bit of today, and pretty much all of tomorrow hopefully. but i'll keep ye posted on that...we'll wait and see, i'll try and catch them

rather enjoyable! was an impressive lineup, best of the 3 i'd say. i didn't see ruins of amber though i have a feeling i drunkenly bought their cd *looks through the pile of demos he left with*

haha!!! always the way. i buy some god awful crap at gigs sometimes!!! :lol:

not that the cd would be crap..... not heard it yet actually......

bit disappointed we weren't playing again this year actually. i sent jay a cd of again but i think to be honest he already had the line-up pretty well figured by then. oh well!! hopefully next year.

yeah, that'll be well cool, i'll look forward to seeing you guys again at some point...

as long as we get this damn vocalist then we'll probably apply for next years