LEEWAY NYC: 'I'm Your Pusher' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Legendary New York hardcore/metal act LEEWAY — now known as LEEWAY NYC — has released the official music video for its "I'm Your Pusher" single. The clip was shot at The Cyclorama in Hoboken, New Jersey and was directed by Derek Soto of Sinestra Studios. "I'm Your Pusher" was originally released last fall and was said to be the first taste from LEEWAY NYC's forthcoming debut EP. Joining vocalist Eddie Sutton on the recording are guitarists Gordon Ancis (LEEWAY, AGNOSTIC FRONT, NYC MAYHEM) and Dan Nastasi (MUCKY PUP, DOG EAT DOG), drummer John Milnes (MUCKY PUP), and bassist Dank DeLong (WHIPLASH). "Listen to the lyrics and you'll hear I'm discussing the challenge of helping a loved one who is in the throes of drug addiction and how far you will go to try to enable, maintain them, and keep them off the streets," Eddie said about the track, which he co-wrote with Nastasi. "It's a problem throughout the country now and not just big-city, urban drama." The "I'm Your Pusher" video was released on May 1, ushering in a countdown of several tour packages LEEWAY will be embarking on this spring. There is also a European tour in the horizon come June.

Continue reading...