Left 4 Dead 2 for FREE

shine

Crunchy
Jan 7, 2007
"To celebrate the holidays in a special way this year, Left 4 Dead 2 will be free until 10AM PST 12/26.
It will be free as in, grab it now, pay no money, and it is yours to keep forever – FOR FREE!
To claim your L4D2 gift, all you need to do is install it."

http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=12152

Huh. Just picked this up on the last sale for fairly cheap. Game pretty much bores me to death. Same shit, over and over.

Also picked up Far Cry 3 on a Steam sale which I've been playing pretty often. Thought it is also fairly boring (I mainly play online co-op/TDM), it just looks and feels better to me, aside from how buggy it is.

Too bad I already own it. Just a heads up, there's a free to play RPG game called Path of Exile that's pretty damn good on steam right now, kind of like Diablo II.

Not to get even more off topic, but a while back I got Planetside 2 from Steam for free. Think it's always free. Pretty cool game. You can set up squads and platoons and up to 48 players in a platoon.

Basically capturing and holding territories in a futuristic world. A huge massive multiplayer with vehicles and aircraft.

Huh. Just picked this up on the last sale for fairly cheap. Game pretty much bores me to death. Same shit, over and over.

I played the game for about an 1 hour and uninstalled it. I am glad I didnt pay for this game, I almost bought it couple months ago. Cant see worst way of spending money!lol The game it´s just killing, wihout a story. But in a very boring way. Cant even understand how this game has so high rates.

Some people don't like to have a story forcing their every choice in games.
Thats why i dont like Far Cry 3 while i like Far Cry 2 - in 2 i could complete main quest line missions in almost an unlimited number of ways because apart from few scripted ones they were just "go to point A and kill/destroy target B".
I like to make my own story in games and read a good book when i want to enjoy a really good story.

I played the game for about an 1 hour and uninstalled it. I am glad I didnt pay for this game, I almost bought it couple months ago. Cant see worst way of spending money!lol The game it´s just killing, wihout a story. But in a very boring way. Cant even understand how this game has so high rates.

I'd agree, and did, until I decided to mod the shit out of it.

There's nothing quite like a charger running you down while "wrecking ball" blasts out.

That and survival mode online is crazy fun, especially the helms deep map in the workshop