Left Hand Path

you should give me 15 minutes of yer show so I can bitch about why it says "new world order" in yer fucken 1 dollar bill :) so then the cops break into the radio room for terrorism just to find jew alone there, then they beat the shit out of jew and put in the local news that they found some explosives and a copy of the quran in yer bag... plus a smelly dildo :)

you should give me 15 minutes of yer show so I can bitch about why it says "new world order" in yer fucken 1 dollar bill :) so then the cops break into the radio room for terrorism just to find jew alone there, then they beat the shit out of jew and put in the local news that they found some explosives and a copy of the quran in yer bag... plus a smelly dildo :)

I vote for this as long as all of it is aired live.

Fuck you Nickeyy !!! You wanna get me in trouble fakka :mad: !

:lol: you so fucked up