Legacy Of The Beast tour.

KMADD

The Ancient Metalhead
Dec 30, 2004
Indianapolis In USA
www.facebook.com
So I play this game on my phone called Iron Maiden Legacy Of The Beast kmadd69-5636 is my game name all of the time and I noticed there touring in Europe under that theme. The setlist includes a couple of blaze songs one of the song The Clansmen is a badass Eddie on the game. Okay get to the point Keith what are your thoughts of this tour? And if any of my fellow European metalheads are going to this show?

Pretty cool that they are playing Blayze era songs, some of them were really good. Sounds like it might be a final tour or something. Its half of my instagram feed...

Reactions: KMADD
I went to the show in Berlin a few weeks ago and it was absolutely ace. As a huge fan of all Iron Maiden, the setlist really blew me away, huge amounts of epic going on - Sign of the Cross was the highlight for me, but great to hear Clansman again and For the Greater Good of God. And they did Flight of Icarus which I've never seen them play before, and the 3D backdrop for it was brilliant. Also Bruce had two fire-shooting cannons for it. Also the stage set was ace and the number of props is absolutely ridiculous. Wasn't a huge fan of the Eddies, but you can't have everything. Also have to say that Bruce sounded great, the best he has sounded since the cancer surgery. Can't wait to see the whole thing again in Athens in 2 weeks! And then Scotland, and London...

Reactions: KMADD and Wyvern
Went to the Aberdeen gig, and for me it was probably the best Maiden stage show that I have seen. The Spitfire was pretty incredible, especially just as was only used for the first song in the set. Overall I thought it was a great set, Revelations, 2 Minutes to Midnight, Sign of the Cross, For the Greater Good of God & Evil that Men Do where the highlights for me.

The new artwork they used for the backdrop during the Clansman was much better than the original, but to be honest I think it is one of the weaker tracks on Virtual XI, I’d much rather they played, When Two Worlds Collide, love that song.

I haven’t played the computer game, or read the graphic novel, but the Legacy of the Beast tour was definitely epic. I assume they are going to have a break now and then take the tour to the States and South America, though I’d prefer if they recorded a new album before that, I’m always in the need of new music.

Reactions: KMADD