Legend of the Bone Carver = Amazing

nevermoreownzyourm0thor

New Metal Member
Nov 9, 2005
My god this album slays, already in top 10 of 2006 no matter what happens. unlike most concept albums the story is pretty easily followed without reading the lyrics and whatnot. The music and vocals of course are top notch here, as to be expected from Pyramaze. thank you PYramaze I love you!!!

nevermoreownzyourm0thor said:
My god this album slays, already in top 10 of 2006 no matter what happens. unlike most concept albums the story is pretty easily followed without reading the lyrics and whatnot. The music and vocals of course are top notch here, as to be expected from Pyramaze. thank you PYramaze I love you!!!

where did you get it from? is it leaked?

I guess the album has leaked. I will sure to pick up the album when it is officially released, and not before. Always has been that way, always will.

Although I caught a couple more songs from that French radio interview Michael took part in last night and they sounded mindblowing.

I truly cannot wait for this.

yes it did leak, and yes it is quite PyrAMAZING! I can't wait to get my hands on the real thing...rest assured, real metal fans buy the music they love, and I love this band
music_beerbang.gif

pyramazekeyboardist said:
where did you get it from? is it leaked?
Yes, it leaked on the 13th. I've listened to it several times already and like it quite a bit. After a few listens, I find it more interesting than the 1st (which was my 4th favorite CD of 2005). Only time will tell if it holds up as well as the debut has (I still listen to the debut a good deal). For the record, I plan to buy the new CD the second it's available.

Zod

I want the real thing not just a leaked internet copy. I may have to buy 10 copies for friends and relatives. But that is okay.