Leif said that Candlemass is filming NYC's gig for a DVD!

:tickled: my girlfriend posted those pictures. the one of us with Candlemass backstage is in there.

Show was awesome. It left some void in my soul that makes me absolutely NEED to see them again. Mappe said that there were issues with getting the show filmed :(

Sweet! Nice pics... looks like you guys had a great time. I would like to go to the Cleveland show, but other factors may not allow for my travel.

seems that way for a lot of people ... not the best planning for this tour - between the shows on weeknights and the tour happening around the same time as other big concerts and tours ... hope the attendance won't be as sparse for the rest of the tour, though. the show is just too damn good to miss.

fucking killer show. Do not miss it.

oh, wait... it's going on right now. in that case, I hope you all didn't miss it. :lol:

I didn't miss it thanks to my bud Scott from Rebel Radio.

The show was excellent except for a very brief issue with the sound during Candlemass. I thought there would be more people in attendance, too.

candlemass_080524_39.jpg

More pics of Candlemass, Daylight Dies, and Stoneface Nation can be found here

They'll be grouped with the other random people fotos from the Powerfest weekend.

However, there is a live shot from the Candlemass set with the CPF-UM front-row contingent though, in case you haven't seen it yet. :)

...ON MY 21ST BIRTHDAY. Oh fuck, this is going to rule.

Dude... I haven't posted here in ages. Never really did hang out here either really, Did post some over at the Smyth forum though!

But to the point: I'm one of those swedes who stood next to you taking those pics with the band backstage. :D The really tall guy if you remember. Killer show!

no shit? I wish I knew that was you! what the HELL were you doing in NYC?!

I went there to see Candlemass (who I am friends with), Opeth (who I also know a bit), Van halen, BTBAM, DREAM THEATER OH YEAH and 3! Amazing week indeed. I was almost sure that was you though, but didn't dare to ask. The main reason I knew was the Bc rich tattoo on your arm. :headbang: