Lemmy goes Barbie

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Barbie, look out !!! Lemmy dolls are coming in town !!!

SEG (Stevenson Entertainment Group) has announced that they have entered into an agreement with Bravado International for figural and statue rights to the band MOTÖRHEAD.

"For the past 30 years, Lemmy Kilmister and his band MOTÖRHEAD have seen and done it all and lived to tell about it," the company said in a statement. "And what's more amazing is that they're still going strong. Not only did MOTÖRHEAD pick up a Grammy in 2005, but they're still out on the road playing to sold-out crowds around the world. Viewed by his peers and the masses as the 'Godfather' of hard rock music, Lemmy has become an indisputable icon that has etched his place in history as one of the best."

SEG will be releasing a detailed action figure of Lemmy Kilmister in the spring of 2006 with a statue of MOTÖRHEAD's "warpig" logo in the fall of 2006.

What the fuck are we gonna do with that? There's something about lemmy in doll form that makes me cringe.

Maybe I can put him in a remote control car and race him down the street with ace of spades blazing?

or not?

Derek

Final_Product said:
What the fuck are we gonna do with that?

I guess I could make him fight my KISS dolls. Wait, let me rephrase that -- KISS *action figures*. I think he could kick all their asses at once.

They made Metallica dolls too... probably not a good path for Lemmy to start going down. Not that he gives a fuck.

Watch out ken Motorhead will kick your ass :lol:

And for the accesories: Rickenbacker bass, Ray-Ban sunglasses, bullet bell, detachable wart

On second thought that's idolatry since Lemmy is God

wdiv said:
They made Metallica dolls too... probably not a good path for Lemmy to start going down. Not that he gives a fuck.

Let's hope the sculpter does a better job than the Metallica and Elvis I've seen. Would be cool to have Eddie vs. Lemmy in a battle for Pabla's mini-me! hahahha

kittybeast said:
Let's hope the sculpter does a better job than the Metallica and Elvis I've seen. Would be cool to have Eddie vs. Lemmy in a battle for Pabla's mini-me! hahahha

THUD!

:lol:

kittybeast said:
Would be cool to have Eddie vs. Lemmy in a battle for Pabla's mini-me! hahahha

Hmmm, kinky! :Smokin:

SI-sky.jpg

Wyvern said:
Watch out ken Motorhead will kick your ass :lol:

And for the accesories: Rickenbacker bass, Ray-Ban sunglasses, bullet bell, detachable wart

On second thought that's idolatry since Lemmy is God

Kind of a Lemmy Potato Head?

Wyvern said:
Hmmm, kinky! :Smokin:

SI-sky.jpg

Even though the photo is tasteful and very metal... I don't know if I'd ever have the courage to pose like that :zombie: