Let The Truth Be Heard!

@ Blackout

hehe, what a stupid bastard but very entertaining :Spin:

@ Hunger

I think you haven´t understood our point of view. Well I say it again ... I have a lot respect for Danny, he´s a good guy and I believe there´s a truth lying in this interview. And if Scott Ian is cheating like that he shoud better fuck off and leave the metal scene.
But all this doesn´t change a thing ... and this is that Billy Milano has NO credibilty. He´s offending and attacking people just for having an other opinion and attitude than him. He calls other people fascists while he´s agitating against jews all the time. I hate this uneducated hypocritical bastard. Don´t know what happened to him, maybe his mom has thrown him on the head several times when he was a kid, maybe this is the reason why he´s mental disabled.

I would belive dan lilker, he got fucking raped. Look at were anthrax is now, there horrible. Anyways Dan Lilker was in BRuta; Truth and Brutal Truth is one of my Favourite bands so i totaly on Lilkers side.

BUt i do agree Billy MIlano can be a douchebag but i dont rreally want to talk about him.

Like a true metal musician said "Support MUSIC, not Rumors"

Edgecrusher,

I do see where you are coming from about Milano. I was simply trying to let people know about Scott and how he fucked over Danny. It just happened to be Billy who interviewd him rather than someone else.

Personally I like Billy, because he's always been very cool to me, but again I didnt post this in support of him.