Let us begin with my presentation

Velya

Tzimisce Methuselah
Jan 28, 2002
Monterrey, Mexico.
koldun.iuma.com
I am Lord Velya, But all of you might address to me as Velya only. I will be taking over for Misanthrope since he tells me his mission has been acomplished, he is going into a several months research on human behavior to explore new and exiting mind games im shure you all have learned to love.

But not to worry, since another Tzimisce Gentleman is taking his place in this....this....well whatever you monkeys call this place.

Good, Velya, the manservant is back. Although I fear you have no apparant duties at the time, since there are no rolled newspapers and no Jannet's to utilise the papers to their beating-capabilities, but I'm sure you will find something to make yourself usefull.

How is your wife, that you so.. expertly.. attached to yourself?

Oh, yeah, Velya the Vivisectionist and Elaine Cassidy, cardinals of the Land beyond the forest.

The portrait was skillfully done by Mr. Christopher Shy, an amazing digital artist whom I deeply admire.

Well, my tzimisce fiend, I must say you have great tastes :)

Originally posted by Sullen Jester
Good, Velya, the manservant is back. Although I fear you have no apparant duties at the time, since there are no rolled newspapers and no Jannet's to utilise the papers to their beating-capabilities, but I'm sure you will find something to make yourself usefull.

How is your wife, that you so.. expertly.. attached to yourself?

My thanks. We are still very happy and very....attached ( and yes for those who do not now That girl in the picture is Elaine my wife, i decided i liked her so much i...removed...her extremities and attached her to my back )

My loyal servant Manolito is still around, but so far the forum is not that disturbing for me to asign any...taks...to him.

Well Velya it seems someone has been playing maybe a little to much White Wolf's World of Darkness eh?

Disclaimer: I never played it but I used to play MUDs like crazy and Godwars MUDs are based of WoD.

::thumbs up!::

Brandon