LETHAL ... you guys are either going to love me or really fucking hate me!!!

Yea, I have the Lethal " Programmed " CD on Music for Nations/ Metal blade. They are kind of like a heavier Crimson Glory. I read submission and thought it was one of those living in the past, type of reunion/comeback album rip offs. No this is just a real authentic rip off!!! At least they did not name themselves Iron Maiden thank god!!!!!!

seriously the best thread ever

no, it's chugging along nicely ;) the logs show quite a few video downloads as well, hehe, awesome! i also noticed some french metal news site had translated this piece of breaking news into french and posted it :loco:

hahaha ... yeah, most metal news sites pick up all their stories from BM ... they are like the Metal AP :loco:

rating_5.gif

MFJ said:
I'd actually like to officially say that our friend Mr. Erik will be doing all of the vocals on the EP... I personally am not at the vocal level that I'd like to be for this release, but be assured that I will probably return to the mic for the full-length.

Whhaaaattt!?!?! I'm sure that I speak for all of us when I say GODAMN!!! I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!! :kickass: