let's do it!

magnusinger

New Metal Member
Feb 2, 2004
magnusrising.tk
Hey, Benefit show on the 2nd, and 3rd at Junctions for Magnus Rising and the Madman Orchestra. Come down rock out and have fun. Bands playing include roundelay, speed deomn, leather tuskadero, magnus rising (on both nights), below0xero, and much much more. come down and rock out with us. Everythings for a good cause and hopefully everyone gains a fuckload of fans cause we really appreciate it. Thanks to Ian Newton and anyone who wants to get metal. Cause we want no more billy talent/three days grace concerta as much as you!!

-magnusinger

later

Who are these bands? Are they real heavy metal or are any of them punk/hardcore pretend metal? :yuk: Will they be playing original material or covers? If any of the bands have websites of sound clips online please post a link to it here!!

NFMetalLegion said:
Who are these bands? Are they real heavy metal or are any of them punk/hardcore pretend metal? :yuk: Will they be playing original material or covers? If any of the bands have websites of sound clips online please post a link to it here!!

Alright - some are Metal and some are not as I understand it. All I can tell you as for being in Magnus Rising that we are an original Heavy Metal band. I dunno if there are sound clips on any of their websites. On ours there's one and the recording is probably lacking but feel free to check it out at www.magnusrising.tk. The main reason that I know very little is because we personally didn't set up this show.

Anyway try to get down and support it even if all the bands aren't metal we are and we lost a pile of gear in a fire. Much appreciated.

-magnusinger