Lets get Adagio to play ProgPower 2004

warmwetos

Member? Yes, I got one =)
Mar 12, 2003
Aliso Viejo, CA
members.cox.net
OK, I am officialy going to start a campaign to get Adagio to play ProgPower in 2004. I had such a blast at this years show that I will be coming back to Atlanta next year to do the same. Many of you should check out the ProgPower forum on here and you will notice that A LOT of people want Adagio to play. I briefly spoke to Glenn the promoter and he didn't really say much at least he wont be doing much talking until January of next year.

It is still very early but in a few monhts or so I think we should start making posts to get the band to play in the US. It will take some sponsorship among other things but I know a friend that has sponsored this years Nightwish and last years Devin Townsend. I will ask him on the details and the money involved.

Cheers!

In the ProgPower forum pages, Adagio seems to be getting a lot of interest from many of the fans. I would go as far as to say that they are one of the top 10 bands being requested for Progpower next year. Of course, that doesn't hold up much since Glenn makes the final choices but it sure wouldn't hurt to campaign them.

If things work out with my current job situation and money starts to flow and all the pieces fell together (basically getting Glenn to sign Adagio for the Progpower show next year) I would co-sponsor them! :)

This is one band I really want to see live! ;) -cheers Tony