Adagio at ProgPower USA!

Leopard

Aug 4, 2002
New Jersey
www.leopardslair.net
Adagio will play at ProgPower USA V. The event will be held on September 17-18, 2004 at Earthlink Live in Atlanta, Georgia. The band will perform on Saturday, September 18 from 5:30 - 6:15 PM. Tickets for ProgPower USA will go on sale May 1 at 10:00 AM EST via Ticketmaster. The cost is $95, and only 900 tickets will go on sale to the public.

Leopard said:
Adagio will play at ProgPower USA V. The event will be held on September 17-18, 2004 at Earthlink Live in Atlanta, Georgia. The band will perform on Saturday, September 18 from 5:30 - 6:15 PM. Tickets for ProgPower USA will go on sale May 1 at 10:00 AM EST via Ticketmaster. The cost is $95, and only 900 tickets will go on sale to the public.
\m/ \m/ AWESOME!!!! So Beth looks like you and I are going to be hooking at some concert in about 6 months!!! :) Can't wait to check out the guys live, should be a treat...the rest of the lineup is tight so many good bands and a Savatage semi reunion....can't go wrong in my books! Cheers, Tony

I am very happy to hear Adagio is playing at ProgPower this year. Actually, other than Savatage, Adagio is the priority band for me going this year. I love both Adagio albums and I especially love Underworld ... actually, I consider it my favorite Neo-Classical album! Nonetheless, this is excellent news and expect to see me right up front with my fist to the sky during Adagio!

:headbang:

im workin on going. since its a long way away, and i have school :bah: , i'd prolly only get to see Adagio then hafta leave, but that'd be more than worth it. $95 for 45 minutes though? ... hmm ... we'll see. hopefully with the release of their new album next year (i heard) there'll be a complete US/world tour, and that would own. :cool: