Let's Get Judas Priest In The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

H.P. Lovecraft

Mar 9, 2016
Ry'leh
This year, Judas Priest is up for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It's about time they got in. You can help make that happen by voting for them along with 4 of the other candidates, here:

https://www.rockhall.com/fan-vote/2018-fan-vote

It's time we showed the hacks at Rolling Stone that it's valid to put some real heavy metal in the RNR HoF. We scream for vengeance! You can vote once every 24 hours, so don't miss your shot to stack votes in Priest's favor.

Reactions: CiG
Damn straight. The Eurythmics are only beating them out by less than 100 votes right now, if we can get enough 1 per day, every day voters, we could do it.

I'm repulsed by the fact that Judas Priest are so low down the list meanwhile Bon Jovi is fucking skyrocketing.
Agreed. Bon Jovi released three good albums, and then recorded 30 years of atrocious pop country and soft rock. Priest on the other hand are top tier musical innovators. Also, I think we can both agree the MC5 and The Zombies should be much higher.

If I used Facebook or trusted my email to them I'd vote Priest, the MC5, and Rufus + Chaka, but I don't.