Lets hear about your Anthrax collections

sick_sick_sicks said:
Who has what. What is your most prized piece of Anthrax memoribillia. What have you got to trade etc etc. Lets see what each other has. :headbang:
Hmmmm.... just yesterday I put a pair of Charlie's used/autographed sticks and my huge guitar pick (autographed by the band) in a shadow box. (damn, that sounds gay)

I would not trade anything. :)

Here is my collection.
Every vinyl ever released by Anthrax (except for a 12 inch French Anti Social, and a copy of Fistfull of Anthrax). I must now start collecting the official releases on CD.

About 2 dozen guitar picks from the mid eightys untill today
A few different pairs of Charlies drumsticks including a pair from his wedding
Various tour passes, and band issued laminates
3 differeant tour itinerarys. Persistance of Touring, Clash of the Titans, Among the Living
An Anthrax (pentanthrax)frisbee
Promo stickers from The threat is real
An Anthrax keychain earplug holder (record company promo item)
The NotMan figure in AdidasAnthrax shoe box (compliments of Mr. Benante)
An unpainted S.O.D Sgt D doll still in plastic.
2 different Anthrax License plates
Signed stage used drum head from Charlie
a shitload of shirts

Thats about it. The only thing I have to trade is a 7 inch got the time picture disc, and a red 7 inch anti social. I am looking for the Promo Jar of Honey from the Killer B days, and the 2 albums mentioned above.

I've got...some cds and I think 2 shirts.

I also have a knife, so I'm thinking Sick should hand over that not man figure.

I have:
The Anthrax Frisbee
Not Man in adidas box
SGT. D in bag
one stick I caught at a show
one autographed pair of sticks
one Wedding pair of sticks
one band pic aoutgraphed by the entire band
a backstage pass autographed Scott
Vol 8 promo sticker
Lord of the Riffs backstage pass
autographed drum head
a bunch of ticket stubs
all the regulas studio cds
3 assorted singles
nothing to trade...sorry

ThraxDude said:
Hmmmm.... just yesterday I put a pair of Charlie's used/autographed sticks and my huge guitar pick (autographed by the band) in a shadow box. (damn, that sounds gay)

Damn, that is gay:)

My wife puts collectable shit in shadow boxes.

CyThrax said:
Damn, that is gay:)

My wife puts collectable shit in shadow boxes.
Fuck you, fag! :D

If it makes any difference, my SISTER gave me that box for my birthday.

.................... nope. I'm just making it worse by telling you that.......

Okay. So I'm a faggotty-anthrax-nerd. So what? :)

ThraxDude said:
Fuck you, fag! :D

If it makes any difference, my SISTER gave me that box for my birthday.

.................... nope. I'm just making it worse by telling you that.......

Okay. So I'm a faggotty-anthrax-nerd. So what? :)

If it matters I think shadow boxes are cool. Im a faggoty anthrax nerd too I quess.

I have the tour books from Among, State, and Persistence tours. The Rock & Roll comics Anthrax issue. An autographed drumhead and W.C.F.Y.A. poster signed by the whole band when I met them this year, my wife's poster made it into the Safe Home video, it's actually just a picture of the cover, Frankie holds it up to the camera, and my brother, well 85% of him is in the video also, he's standing behind John and Frankie at the end of the guitar solo wearing a Pro Football Hall Of Fame t-shirt, I didn't make it, :erk: , I guess I was having a bad hair day so they didn't put me in. I have a shitload of posters from back in the Among and Euphoria days, my favorite being a 4' X 8' Judge Dredd I Am The Law poster. And of course the cd's, shirts, videos. I'd love a not man doll too, shit, why doesn't McFarlane and Spawn work with Anthrax in making one?? Or make the whole damn band!!!! That would be cool. Shit, they made MEtallica, Angus, Kiss (50 times), and Eddie from MAiden, WHY NOT ANTHRAX?!?!?! Go to the McFarlane website and TELL them we want our Anthrax. Don't know if it would actually help, but hey, worth a try. www.spawn.com

12 "vinyl I am the Law
12 "vinyl Make me laught
7"red vinyl Inside out
10 "vinyl numbered picture disc bring the noize
10" vinyl clock shaped cover got the time
bootleg I am the Law poster signed by Crook,picks, drumpad, frisbee, rubber NotMan puppet doll, lot's of limited cd's
used to have loads of Trax shirt and old Euro fan club shirts but I've thrown them all away..

12" I am the Law Poster Bag with I'm the Man and Bud E Luvbomb
7" Red I am the Law with Bud E Luvbomb and live Madhouse
12" Indians poster bag with Imitation of Life but was pressed wrong and should have Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Taint.
10" Got the Time with Who Put this Together
Episode of News Radio with Anthrax (John, Scott and Charlie)
Screwed up copy of them hosting HBB in 1989 with Alex from Strohs
Somewhere I think I have an ATL tour shirt with the NOT man skateboarding on the front, NYHC on sleeves and Mosh It Up on the back with cartoon versions of the boys running.
Glow in the dark National Inuirer style t-shirt(laughter is the most amazing orgasm?)
Inside Out CD single.
Chipped teeth from the July 1987 show at the Santa Monica Civic.

I'm still missing part of a tooth that got hit with a beer bottle I was sipping while a pillow was tossed at my face. That's my God awful smile tooth :D

I think the episode aired in November 1995. My friend taped it for me. She used to Save Anthrax stuff for me and I would save Duran Duran stuff for her. Hey triple sick did you ever work on those bumper stickers?

I've got that newsradio on a cd-r around here somewhere (as well as all the others...). If someone's willing to host it I'll upload it to their server so everyone can download it.

I think the coolest thing I got is a signed drum head and sticks that charlie used when recording stomp. The sticks are all torn up from rim shots:)

I gots me an original ATL Tour poster hanging in my bedroom
Autographed WCFYA poster from current tour
Caught Scott's guitar pick (One of em at least) at the show in NJ
Scott signed sticker.
All the original tapes I owned as an 8 year old headbanger....yeah born and raised baby!
Married.....with Children episode MPEG file .. ROFL
ummm...that's it.