Heaviest Song

Yeah, you'll never be as cool as me. Taller, yes. Cooler, no.

I wish you could've heard it....it ruled! What kind of a world do we live in where mike gets to hear it and you don't? We're all going to hell in a purple handbasket if you ask me!:devil:

I'd say for the combo (heaviest overall taking lyrics and feel together), and I'm sure some will disagree quite heartily (poetdinknowit) Who Cares Wins off Euphoria...strong punch lyrically and heavy enough to drive the point home
"Never for the grace of God...Never for the grace of Go-d..."
etc. etc.

peace,
rg

PS: my opinion on just plain ole heaviest song coming soon to a thread near you...gotta go listen and think on it. Thanks for giving me a reason to go on a marathon listening tour of my Anthrax collection :D

i odnt know if this song would be considred their heaviest, but it is by far my favorite (and its the first anthrax song i ever heard....and they played it the other night in DC and i was soooooo happy!) INSIDE OUT

Hey Butambul, nice you made it to the new board!
I don't think they recorded the live album. They were supposed to record in Chicago, but it sounds like that didn't happen.

After much deliberation, I gotta go with Among the Living...so classic in so many ways and still soooo heavy...specially hearing it live recently! You got the great groovin' mosh parts, and the super classic thrash metal shit.

peace,
rg