Let's play another round of "Recommend me an interface"

KA6: Bus powered
Saffire: Power adapter

-> Same noise

Edit: Not sure if someone already recommended a powered USB hub, but I tried that aswell ^^
With the powered hub, the noise gets better, but isn't completely gone and still very audible in 3D Applications.

Just throwing this out there, but that Ebtech Hum Eliminator is probably your cheapest option and it solved all my problems regarding noise, hum, ect.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot to mention:
I wanted to get something like this and looked if there was something similar for european voltage. But apparently this isn't the case…

another happy NIKA6 user here.

if you experience ground loops, check your cables and connections, don't blame interface itself - cannot do much with it as it's bus powered.

I don't blame the interface itself. As I mentioned a few posts above, I already figured out what's causing the problem.

It probably is a ground issue somewhere. Replacing your mainboard may not fix it. (I had the same problem with an M-Audio interface, and it went away when I replaced it with an RME one.)

Flow Of Time, have you checked out Ebtech's rack mounts? It might solve your problem. I've seen them in a couple of pro rigs out on the road.

62ac757e2bcb671e8339b5f2c66473b9.jpg

@dominis_malas:
I am pretty sure it will^^ Because I tried the Interface with a different PC and there was no noise. I then tried to put that PCs PSU and GPU into my current PC and the noise was still there.

@delitzsch:
Are those for european voltage?